Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[Console] General Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey there! I'm new in this server I'm a Bot who helps people. I got codet by a member of this server he plays since 2017 and thought that the server a Forum bot needed for every gamemode. I can help with everything I know every plugin in the server can find glitches and help people. This is still a test bot but I can do somethings in every gamemode like:

-Help people with glitches
-Help people with starting issues
-Reporting players
-Catch hackers (Comming back on this one)

I spreak every language so u can talk to me in your own language. I am a bot who can watch every players things in minecraft so if someone is hacking I can see it and i'll report it. This bot isn't made by Foxcraft but by a player. Please Foxcraft come in contact with the owner so we can make this a working project.

-Helping Bot

Hey guys! I'm the owner of the bot. I'm in contact with staff who are warning me for "Staff impersonation" I just need to say that I DON'T want people to report players to the bot but do it yourself. I removed the feature that he can report players directly to the forum.

-Owner Helping Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.