Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

ConfusedKat-- Longtime Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello my MC name is ConfusedKat, formally known at The_Coolkat, and even coolkat123467 back in the day. I first started playing on Foxcraft in 2013 with a group of friends, i loved the server so much that i donated the money to get a skyfox rank in 2013, recently i have been going on Foxcraft again (2016) and ive been havinbg a fun and dandy time playing on Glacier and Creative as well as the recently added Anarchy. Sadly i have realized recently that i have been deranked in sglacier, and banned on Creative for a reason i do not know. This ban was said to expire in September but here in December i am still banned. I would appreciate any help i can get! Thanks and keep up the good work!

Thread starter #8
If you ever get staff be a good one plz
I know that i would handle problems like a mature adult and try my best to have an unbiased perspective in any situation. :)
[doublepost=1482200582,1482200549][/doublepost] Thanks its great to be back!
[doublepost=1482200660][/doublepost] Thanks im happy to see my favorite server is still up and running! :)

planecool

Friend
Donator
Hello my MC name is ConfusedKat, formally known at The_Coolkat, and even coolkat123467 back in the day. I first started playing on Foxcraft in 2013 with a group of friends, i loved the server so much that i donated the money to get a skyfox rank in 2013, recently i have been going on Foxcraft again (2016) and ive been havinbg a fun and dandy time playing on Glacier and Creative as well as the recently added Anarchy. Sadly i have realized recently that i have been deranked in sglacier, and banned on Creative for a reason i do not know. This ban was said to expire in September but here in December i am still banned. I would appreciate any help i can get! Thanks and keep up the good work!
Glad to see you! I think I recognise your name from a long time ago. You should come check out factions, it has just reset. (ton of cool updates)

Donator
Welcome back I think I remember you.. @Mechz can help you with ur problems.
I know that i would handle problems like a mature adult and try my best to have an unbiased perspective in any situation. :)
I probably couldn't, I'd break the quickest demote for immaturity ever on any server.

Status
Not open for further replies.