Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Confessing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yesterday there was a thread named "GlazedBear You Never Said This?" you all have probably seen this thread. And yes that was me im kitty__purry's alt. Clearly everyone knew about this. I am very very sorry for posting this thread I have seen this has brought a lot more drama. Again I am sorry but, this needed to happen. After I posted "GlazedBear You Never Said This" GlazedBear replied with the thread "Im Not Backing Down." when I seen that this was posted I was waiting for something big. When I seen this Offtopic thread I was astonish how much lying came out of this thread. When I was told in his thread he never blackmailed us with our real life pictures I laughed. Its really funny because in the thread "GlazedBear You Never Said This?" He put one of the pictures of us in the comment section. And those sound tracks that I put up are not old. When we were friends with him just two days ago he acted the same way that he acted in the video. A person who constantly makes fun of people and there family members who have some issues wouldn't you think he acted this way? For example there is a friend of mine [not going to say there name] and they had some hard times in the past with his one family member. It deeply hurt this friend of mine. Then when we are not friend with GlazedBear. GlazedBear makes fun of this and I try to make this friend feel better or to stick up for this friend against GlazedBear but, he says so hurt full things I can keep up. And another reason making fun of peoples pictures and adding stuff to the pictures and using the persons picture against them. To hurt them.... So I was so done with this harassing. So I posted the thread "GlazedBear You Never Said This?". And for the people who still believe that GlazedBear does none of this stuff well... thats your choice and the people who are friends with him still i want to warn you. If this happens to you I am deeply sorry... I want to thank you all for reading...<3

Yesterday there was a thread named "GlazedBear You Never Said This?" you all have probably seen this thread. And yes that was me im kitty__purry's alt. Clearly everyone knew about this. I am very very sorry for posting this thread I have seen this has brought a lot more drama. Again I am sorry but, this needed to happen. After I posted "GlazedBear You Never Said This" GlazedBear replied with the thread "Im Not Backing Down." when I seen that this was posted I was waiting for something big. When I seen this Offtopic thread I was astonish how much lying came out of this thread. When I was told in his thread he never blackmailed us with our real life pictures I laughed. Its really funny because in the thread "GlazedBear You Never Said This?" He put one of the pictures of us in the comment section. And those sound tracks that I put up are not old. When we were friends with him just two days ago he acted the same way that he acted in the video. A person who constantly makes fun of people and there family members who have some issues wouldn't you think he acted this way? For example there is a friend of mine [not going to say there name] and they had some hard times in the past with his one family member. It deeply hurt this friend of mine. Then when we are not friend with GlazedBear. GlazedBear makes fun of this and I try to make this friend feel better or to stick up for this friend against GlazedBear but, he says so hurt full things I can keep up. And another reason making fun of peoples pictures and adding stuff to the pictures and using the persons picture against them. To hurt them.... So I was so done with this harassing. So I posted the thread "GlazedBear You Never Said This?". And for the people who still believe that GlazedBear does none of this stuff well... thats your choice and the people who are friends with him still i want to warn you. If this happens to you I am deeply sorry... I want to thank you all for reading...<3

Lmao this is pathetic. I guess I'll have to make another response, I'll leave it as a comment though.

When I was told in his thread he never blackmailed us with our real life pictures I laughed. Its really funny because in the thread "GlazedBear You Never Said This?" He put one of the pictures of us in the comment section.
That's not black-mailing. Here's the definition again considering you still haven't comprehended it.

black·mail
ˈblakˌmāl/
noun
  1. 1.
    the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
    "they were acquitted of charges of blackmail"
    synonyms:
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    ; More

verb
  1. 1.
    demand money from (a person) in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
    "trying to blackmail him for $400,000"
    synonyms: extort money from,
    ;
    informaldemand hush money from
    "he was blackmailing the murderer"

(Copied from Google, here's your link :
)

And those sound tracks that I put up are not old. When we were friends with him just two days ago he acted the same way that he acted in the video.
That's a complete lie lmao, I haven't done that **** since January.

A person who constantly makes fun of people and there family members who have some issues wouldn't you think he acted this way? For example there is a friend of mine [not going to say there name] and they had some hard times in the past with his one family member. It deeply hurt this friend of mine. Then when we are not friend with GlazedBear. GlazedBear makes fun of this and I try to make this friend feel better or to stick up for this friend against GlazedBear but, he says so hurt full things I can keep up.
Oh, so you're not saying that I have an abusive father constantly on Prison? @IceeyBacon has seen the messages, don't act oblivious you ****. My father doesn't abuse me.

GlazedBear makes fun of this and I try to make this friend feel better or to stick up for this friend against GlazedBear but, he says so hurt full things I can keep up.

THE HYPOCRISY DOEE

And for the people who still believe that GlazedBear does none of this stuff well... thats your choice and the people who are friends with him still i want to warn you. If this happens to you I am deeply sorry... I want to thank you all for reading...<3

You STILL do it lmao, I haven't done that **** in ages and I will keep it that way. What is that? you queefed? Oh you're moaning for who?? ProbationZ?? hm...

thanks for reading my response, because yours is lies and just irrelevant lmao, you're just going to keep milking this drama as much as you can aren't you?
[doublepost=1457977598,1457977503][/doublepost]

you're really hungry for drama aren't you?

Thread starter #3
Lmao this is pathetic. I guess I'll have to make another response, I'll leave it as a comment though.

That's not black-mailing. Here's the definition again considering you still haven't comprehended it.

black·mail
ˈblakˌmāl/
noun
  1. 1.
    the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
    "they were acquitted of charges of blackmail"
    synonyms:
    ; More
verb
  1. 1.
    demand money from (a person) in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
    "trying to blackmail him for $400,000"
    synonyms: extort money from,
    ;
    informaldemand hush money from
    "he was blackmailing the murderer"

(Copied from Google, here's your link :
)

That's a complete lie lmao, I haven't done that **** since January.

Oh, so you're not saying that I have an abusive father constantly on Prison? @IceeyBacon has seen the messages, don't act oblivious you ****. My father doesn't abuse me.

THE HYPOCRISY DOEE

You STILL do it lmao, I haven't done that **** in ages and I will keep it that way. What is that? you queefed? Oh you're moaning for who?? ProbationZ?? hm...

thanks for reading my response, because yours is lies and just irrelevant lmao, you're just going to keep milking this drama as much as you can aren't you?
[doublepost=1457977598,1457977503][/doublepost]

you're really hungry for drama aren't you?
No im not. just wanted everone to see the truth.

Thread starter #5
everyone* and the truth doesn't involve lies, so this wouldn't be the truth kiddo.

also props to @Baebee69 for being a kind soul xoxox
first of all it is the truth and it only is the truth k and btw dont call me kiddo k i like two years older than you so..

first of all it is the truth and it only is the truth k and btw dont call me kiddo k i like two years older than you so..
First* it is only* okay* don't* okay* I'm* one*

It's not the truth lmao, you're picturing me as some creep & someone who still does this ****, and it's weird how you won't respond whenever I say you still do that... hmm, that's weird.

^~^

Thread starter #8
First* it is only* okay* don't* okay* I'm* one*

It's not the truth lmao, you're picturing me as some creep & someone who still does this ****, and it's weird how you won't respond whenever I say you still do that... hmm, that's weird.

^~^
Im not responding because this was not to start drama so Stop!

Im not responding because this was not to start drama so Stop!
LMAO YES IT WAS DON'T EVEN SAY THAT!

You got salty because I dropped your tub of lard *** in the sand and I'm ******* happy with my decision. You're a disgusting, vile, rude inconsiderate **** that I wan't to have no business with.

These threads are getting ******* pathetic, First you try to "expose him" then it got deleted, Then in the beginning of this thread you say
I am very very sorry for posting this thread I have seen this has brought a lot more drama
Lmao make up your ******* mind if you want to say sorry or if you're just going to continue bashing him for something he's done like 3-5 months ago, The funny thing is you and AyeeItzMee TYPE this type of **** out in prison.

Make up your mind cause this thread will probably be deleted too and I bet you'll make these over and over, honestly NOBODY cares.

everyone* and the truth doesn't involve lies, so this wouldn't be the truth kiddo.

also props to @Baebee69 for being a kind soul xoxox
Don't tell me I'm rude on prison... You yesterday got muted for calling chase a "Fa***" and you tried to switch your nick back but Chse got a screenshot, also Just like 4mins ago you told me that I have Std's, and that no one wants them, so you're obviously Rude..
[doublepost=1457986254,1457986114][/doublepost]
So true.. Yesterday he called you a "Fa***" and tried to switch nicks realquick but you screenshotted it.. He is fake.

If you two would like to continue arguing, please pm eachother. There is absolutely no need to make this a public thread, as it will only cause drama.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.