Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Christmas // Festive Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annelies022

Event Coordinator
Sr. Mod
Thread starter #1

Hello Foxcraft Community,

This Christmas we have something special for you all.
We are going to be holding multiple events for a few days.

FR 15 December: Snowball fight
Join our RedVSBlue server Friday 15th of December at 7PM CET, and join the fight!
See the event details for more information.

MO 18 December: Snowman Build event
Join our event server through the portal in the hub on Monday 18th of December,
and make the cutest, prettiest, funniest or biggest snowman of them all.

FR 22 December: Rudolph's escape room
Join our parkour server Friday 22nd of December at 7:30PM CET, to see what our beloved
Santa is up to this year. Don’t forget to privately message @Annelies022 a screenshot and
the special code before 28 December to enter the prize pool!

SU 31 December: Free fireworks
As an added bonus, you can launch fireworks in the main lobby on new year’s eve!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Snowball Fight // Christmas Event Details

Map Sugar_Rush created by @Froggie

When is the event?
Friday 15th of December at 7pm CET.

How to participate?
Join the server on IP: play.Foxcraft.net and join the RedVSBlue gamemode with the server selector,
or use the command /redvsblue.

What are the rewards?
By participating in the event, you will receive 30 vote points upon joining.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Snowman Build // Christmas Event Details

When is the event?
Monday 18th of December until sunday 24th of December.

How to participate?
Join the server on IP: play.Foxcraft.net and join the event through the event portal in the main hub,
or use /server event. Follow the instructions to claim a plot and start building.
When your build is finished, make a player warp to enter the competition.

What are the rewards and how do I win?
We’ll be looking for the cutest, prettiest, funniest or biggest Christmas snowman in town.
  • 1st place: €25,- store gift card
  • 2nd place: €20,- store gift card
  • 3rd place: €15,- store gift card
The winners will be picked on the 25th of December.
(Make sure you have an account on the Foxcraft forum to receive your gift card code!)

Rudolph’s Escape Room // Christmas Event Details

BIG thank you to @AllHailToKingK, @Quorafied, @Mandadoodles, @Elyseeh and @CrushedSpirits for organising this escape room and making everything possible!

Somebody has been a little naughty this year.
You are sent to the north pole, as you are the last hope for Rudolph and his friends.
You have to help Rudolph escape, but can you outsmart Santa’s traps and puzzles?

When is the event?
Work together with other players on Friday 22 December, 7:30PM CET when the map goes live.
That is when we try to solve the mystery together!
Or take the challenge by yourself at a later time.
You can join the event until Wednesday 27 December, and play the map at your own pace.

How to participate?
Join the server on IP: play.Foxcraft.net and join the parkour gamemode with the server selector,
or use the command /parkour.

What are the rewards and how do I win?
Complete the escape room and make a screenshot with your character in the final room,
then send that screenshot together with our secret code privately to @Annelies022
on the Foxcraft forum or discord to enter our prize pool.
Sharing the code with others would disqualify you from winning, and lower everyone’s chances.
So I would discourage that.

Everyone that sends the code before the end of Wednesday 27 December has an equal chance to win.
5 People from the prize pool will receive a €10,- gift card on Thursday 28 December.

I hope you all will enjoy everything we’ve planned for you.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Best wishes,
Annelies.

Annelies022

Event Coordinator
Sr. Mod
Thread starter #17
Before anything, merry Christmas of course!
Wow, I had so many snowmen to choose from!
The winners from this build challenge are:

1. Snowman Jazz Band by @jozy19
What a creative concept, I can almost hear the jazzy Christmas music coming from these funny four fellas.
They have character (sunglasses, coats and scarfs) and their instruments are obvious on a relatively small scale.
Very good job!

2. Small Winter Wonder World by @BennySeitz
When I asked for the biggest snowman, this is what I was hoping for!
A huuuge snowman drinking hot choco, compared to the world around him. And you created a very believable world.
Players are surrounded by a campfire, digging out a cave and throwing snowballs. I was very amazed!

3. SnowMonster by @DramaLlama138
Your snowman is a big, terrifying, yet very intriguing one. The spider-like twigs, the sharp teeth,
the off shapes and mean look really sell this as a snowman I would love to see a horror movie about.
But maybe he is just angry because there is a sugarcane sticking out of him.

Thank you all for submitting your builds, your snowmen have been a wonderful sight!
The winners have received a private message.
Stay posted for the winners of Rudolph’s Escape this Thursday!

Kind regards,
Annelies.

Status
Not open for further replies.