Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bye, Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yo yo yo! This is Flout Nite SigniN OuT!

Well, it's been a year now since buddy ol pal, Connor changed le Foxcraft forever. Those were cool times. The new forums were set up March 7th of 2016. Since I've lost interest in Foxcraft due to many reasons, bad updates, toxic/immature players and whatever else. I met a lot of cool people. You're all pretty rad and it was cool to get to know some of you. But yeah I decided it would be a good time to make a leaving thread. What better place to write it than in the introductions section?

So, yeah if you want to communicate with me my Skype is falloutknight444

Anyways I'm gonna try to mention everyone I've befriended in some way or just gotten to know thanks to Foxcraft.

@RedTheFox999 Reddo, my dude. you were always a pretty positive, kind person and always tried to be useful whenever our faction needed something. Congrats on helper man! Good luck!

@GnarShredder017 AKA LittleAvocado. My son! I remember when you started playing on cove when it first released. Eventually i quit and came back to see you with over 150million or something. You were always pretty chill adjust a cool person. Good luck my dude!

@1735 Kenny, you were always an chill, kind person and real speedy with the word unscrambles. You are obviously really smart and an all around cool person. Enjoy yourself in the future and farewell!

@cloud_divider Really cool factions member! Always kind to everyone. Stay chill!

@Consoleee I'm pretty sure you're Puce, lol. But anyways you were always a cool teammate, really good skywars player and fun friend and a good son!

@Blingtendo lol

@DaddyMatrix Big kitpvp player, you were always on the leaderboards and a good teammate! Have fun and enjoy yourself in the future!

@DevoidAngel I didn't get to know you that well but you seem cool. Good luck!

@Faast You were always a really cool friend and a trusty teammate! You're a good person and a hope you have good times in the future!

@Fanciness Didn't get to know you too well but you seemed really fun and chill. I know you probably won't see this but Good luck!

@FayzelFA You have been a long time team member that I could always count on! You were always fun to chill with and play kitpvp with. Good luck my friend!

@Ereqt You were a cool dude. Good luck to you!

@goodygrace You were always a chill friend. pretty rad and fun to play creative n shet with. Gl Hf!!1!1

@Hamster cool friend positive person we didn't get to know each other too well but good luck!

@Jaywiz ツ My fellow Mudkip appreciator! Positive person, fun dude, and a good server moderator! Stay cool, my dude!

@Lgndary3 we didn't talk much but you seemed pretty cool! Good luck!

@MagiMarble Cool teammate chill person and kind. you were rad! Good luck!

@Monique_momo101 cool team member and nice person you were. Good luck to you!

@MoonFlower lol squaaaa

@ninjastar27 kitpvp teammate for a long time. I remember when you wouldn't team with me back in the days. Congrats on helper and good luck to you!

@Nnoah lol those calls were gold memes

@Okzide You were always a good friend and a cool dude. Good luck!

@Pherii You were a really cool team member and a fun person to play kitpvp with. You were kind and positive and had a good attitude. Stay cool my friend!

@Prankd_doggo lol

@RavenDaStar you were chill, we haven't spoken in a while but good luck!

@Redex_ You were a cool staff member and a fun dude, good luck!

@Reflective_ My son! You were pretty cool and keep on being rad!

@Remierik You were a pretty awesome dude! Fun times as teammates on kitpvp and factions a while back. Good luck, my friend!

@Silvic Chill, kind and a good person. You keep on being cool!

@SirAvigaltar We didn't get to know each other too well but you seemed cool!

@SkyeKit ecks dee you were rad and had a cool attitude about everything. pCe

@Snaz_ You were always super chill and kind to everyone. Very likable person and a really good teammate. Good luck to you my friend!

@SuhnKissed yo yo yo! You were pretty cool and we had some goofy times on Creative. GooD luck, my friend!

@TH3R3ALNYCOD3 You were always chill and cool, and a rad person. Gl

@TheCooldude087 lol

@Tqzz Good friend, kind person, and fun to chill with. Good luck!

@TvGozer Factions buddy! Good luck!

@Willturner5.2 Good friend and cool teammate. Good luck!

@xExecutorx You're really cool and chill. Good luck!

@_xXKimJongUnXx_ really awesome teammate! Chill and fun to play kitpvp with, good luck!

@11kobeer Fun dude and cool staff member, good luck!.

@Avatarking_ Really cool factions player. Good luck to you!

@BelleLivesForeves❤️ Really close friend and all around kind person. Good luck to you my friend!

@connor12568 rad af ily man

@Mechz Cool person always been kind! Good luck to you!

@cloakfox Sup buddy ;> Good luck with your server, thanks for everything!

@Hyllus Probably my closest friend I've ever made and one of the coolest dudes I know. also if you're reading this let me know XD

@Dansors Awesome dude Good luck to you!

@Snoop chill dude always been really cool. Good luck my friend!

@Yoahi Really cool dude, nice person, good luck to you my friend!

@MD2013 I remember kitpvp with you back in the day. Good luck dude!

@planecool good times on factions I do remember good luck and congrats on helper!

@ExInfinity I remember becoming good allies when cove came out good luck my dude!

@Deficent ily fam

@xMacu ecks deee

@mooncrater you a really cool person good luck my friend!

@The__Tardis So many memes my friend.

@IceeyBacon thank you for rick rolling me. I will forever remember you.

@NowandaZ we never got to know each other but you seemed cool. I know that you quit but good luck!

@PROIFY good times we had. You were always a good factions friend and a cool dude. Good luck to you my friend!

@ProbationZ We never talk much but you seemed like a cool person. Good luck dude!

@Producing best dude sexy beast

@Vlastyz Good luck my friend! Fun times on glacier indeed!

and many more to be continued

Last edited:

Waterrr00

Known Member
I cry :( (Also by the way I am TheCooldude087 :cool: I just created a different account on the forums xD) Good luck in the future and see you next helper apps :D

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #7
FalloutKnight :(

I never really knew you but we had some moments on sglacier before the reset. It was pretty narly. But, you were a great friend even though I didn't see you much. Good Luck with everything else you do in life. Just remember, we will always be here ( cringe )

Bye bye FalloutBae ( im not g*y, plz no judge :( )

Yoahi

Donator
Goodbye man, You were definitely somebody I loved seeing around. Good luck in whatever you do next!

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Bye floutnite ): You have always been a friendly member of Foxcraft and we will all miss you, hopefully you'll hop on sometimes. Good luck in the future!

noby

Donator
Banned #13
Bro, it sad to see you go, thanks for the laughs and stuff, and I still rmb the day in prison when I was staff and you locked me in a jail cell and then it went from 0-100,
Peace, bro :(

Thread starter #15

Well, it's been a year now since buddy ol pal, Connor changed le Foxcraft forever. Those were cool times. The new forums were set up March 7th of 2016. Since I've lost interest in Foxcraft due to many reasons, bad updates, toxic/immature players and whatever else. I met a lot of cool people. You're all pretty rad and it was cool to get to know some of you. But yeah I decided it would be a good time to make a leaving thread. What better place to write it than in the introductions section?

Anyways I'm gonna try to mention everyone I've befriended in some way or just gotten to know thanks to Foxcraft.

@RedTheFox999 Reddo, my dude. you were always a pretty positive, kind person and always tried to be useful whenever our faction needed something. Congrats on helper man! Good luck!

@GnarShredder017 AKA LittleAvocado. My son! I remember when you started playing on cove when it first released. Eventually i quit and came back to see you with over 150million or something. You were always pretty chill adjust a cool person. Good luck my dude!

@1735 Kenny, you were always an chill, kind person and real speedy with the word unscrambles. You are obviously really smart and an all around cool person. Enjoy yourself in the future and farewell!

@cloud_divider Really cool factions member! Always kind to everyone. Stay chill!

@Consoleee I'm pretty sure you're Puce, lol. But anyways you were always a cool teammate, really good skywars player and fun friend and a good son!

@Blingtendo lol

@DaddyMatrix Big kitpvp player, you were always on the leaderboards and a good teammate! Have fun and enjoy yourself in the future!

@Faast You were always a really cool friend and a trusty teammate! You're a good person and a hope you have good times in the future!

@Fanciness Didn't get to know you too well but you seemed really fun and chill. I know you probably won't see this but Good luck!

@FayzelFA You have been a long time team member that I could always count on! You were always fun to chill with and play kitpvp with. Good luck my friend!

@goodygrace You were always a chill friend. pretty rad and fun to play creative n shet with. Gl Hf!!1!1

@Hamster cool friend positive person we didn't get to know each other too well but good luck!

@Jaywiz ツ My fellow Mudkip appreciator! Positive person, fun dude, and a good server moderator! Stay cool, my dude!

@MoonFlower lol squaaaa

@ninjastar27 kitpvp teammate for a long time. I remember when you wouldn't team with me back in the days. Congrats on helper and good luck to you!

@Pherii You were a really cool team member and a fun person to play kitpvp with. You were kind and positive and had a good attitude. Stay cool my friend!

@Prankd_doggo lol

@Remierik You were a pretty awesome dude! Fun times as teammates on kitpvp and factions a while back. Good luck, my friend!

@Snaz_ You were always super chill and kind to everyone. Very likable person and a really good teammate. Good luck to you my friend!

@SuhnKissed yo yo yo! You were pretty cool and we had some goofy times on Creative. GooD luck, my friend!

@TheCooldude087 lol

@_xXKimJongUnXx_ really awesome teammate! Chill and fun to play kitpvp with, good luck!

@BelleLivesForeves❤️ Really close friend and all around kind person. Good luck to you my friend!

@Hyllus Probably my closest friend I've ever made and one of the coolest dudes I know. also if you're reading this let me know XD

@planecool good times on factions I do remember good luck and congrats on helper!

@ExInfinity I remember becoming good allies when cove came out good luck my dude!

@Deficent ily fam

@xMacu ecks deee

@NowandaZ we never got to know each other but you seemed cool. I know that you quit but good luck!

@PROIFY good times we had. You were always a good factions friend and a cool dude. Good luck to you my friend!

@ProbationZ We never talk much but you seemed like a cool person. Good luck dude!

Defol

Donator

@Blingtendo lol

@MoonFlower lol squaaaa

@Prankd_doggo lol

@TheCooldude087 lol

@Deficent ily fam

@xMacu ecks deee

I feel loved :D
Good luck my friend, I will sure miss you :(
#Daddy4ever

planecool

Friend
Donator
Oh boy, what to say. I'll miss you fallout, I loved playing factions with you. The good old days of old magma, and even older cove. Damn, I remember when you and I were waiting for the new magma when it was added. And Old Faction, oh boy, i'm going to miss you dude <3 hmu if you ever come back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.