Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
You saw it coming bitches
Quitting because this game is fucked up and this community is also with the players handing out **** to the staff, also because I was demoted due to the fact I was demoted for abusing (kind of threatened by a Desecrator mod-owner) still take the responsibility, pm me if you want to know more about it, bye bye bitched!
(Thanks @cloakfox for letting me be staff)
(Thanks @Mechz for vouching for me and being my girl when I was staff)
(Thanks desecrator even though you guys got me demoted well, fun time of abusing for ya and getting kicked after demote?)
(Thanks @TGMDom for being my *****)
(Thanks @SprinkledDonut ******* destroy this server with bans)
Thanks @MasterSniper wait nvm you kicked me and did something else)
@Jaywiz ツ used to give me goodies on kitpvp, great friend
@FalloutKnight funniest guy I've known, great friend
So many more, been a nice time playing a game which I wish I only played until everyone else in my team on kitpvp (control) left
@Paladiin havent been friends with you for quite a while but the time was good, post farm up to #1 again!
@Snoop was great working with you should of had listened to you about you know who
@Slabo even though I hate the **** out of you, we were good friends until you became a pvp *****, still hate you.
@Infinit3Fairy__ we go so far back! No clue where you've been but a really great friend of mine.
Thanks my ******* bro albert9090 for showing me out this server and still ******* great friends with this dude
Peace bitches!

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Breh, I hope you don't leave. Your TRUE minecraft days may be over, but at least stay as the iconic meme you are ;p Well, RIP m8, good luck.
(It's Hyllus that post farmer even though you already know and don't care cya)

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #3
(I also am playing 5 or 6 sports not all rn, rn 4 so I barely play and I ******* talk to friends so hardly give the **** about any of you besides the one who made me laugh,smile and keep on playing)
#cyanexthelperapps
[doublepost=1480476059,1480475995][/doublepost]@SprinkledDonut @EKplaysMC // Eric @TGMDom any of you guys got the image of Totalmm?

You saw it coming bitches
Quitting because this game is fucked up and this community is also with the players handing out **** to the staff, also because I was demoted due to the fact I was demoted for abusing (kind of threatened by a Desecrator mod-owner) still take the responsibility, pm me if you want to know more about it, bye bye bitched!
(Thanks @cloakfox for letting me be staff)
(Thanks @Mechz for vouching for me and being my girl when I was staff)
(Thanks desecrator even though you guys got me demoted well, fun time of abusing for ya and getting kicked after demote?)
(Thanks @TGMDom for being my *****)
(Thanks @SprinkledDonut ******* destroy this server with bans)
Thanks @MasterSniper wait nvm you kicked me and did something else)
So many more, been a nice time playing a game which I wish I only played until everyone else in my team on kitpvp (control) left
Thanks my ******* bro albert9090 for showing me out this server and still ******* great friends with this dude
Peace bitches!
Wow no shoutout i see isee.

Lol
Rip
Bye dood

Status
Not open for further replies.