Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Builders Profession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey everyone,
would just like to say that I think the Builders profession is a little ridiculous to complete. I spent over 40k buying blocks to place and doing it in all in one go took me over an hour, and I didn't build anything special. I just built a massive wall.
Here is a picture:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

So maybe it needs a nerf but honestly, I think it does.

Please comment down below if you disagree/agree and why.
Thanks, Dest

I wouldn't say it needs a nerf, if we're going to be honest here...The miner profession is alright and if you theoretically were to hoard 100 silk touched diamonds and then destroy them with a fortune 3 pick in one go, you'd have the miner profession done within 10-15 minutes. It's a case by case basic, at least in my opinion.

From the picture, and from your description, you spent 40K in preparation to build the wall that'd do it. Pretty much means you spent 40k finishing the profession. I don't see it as that big of a problem with that much prep you took to get it done, me personally? I have only gotten 10k from playing so far.

I don't think it needs a nerf, personally with the reasons given.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Not sure how it works but
The profession values may be hard to edit.
The main core mod is called "feudal", and seems like quite a complex system.
As this isn't custom, it might be hard to sort through and change the values.
If this is the feudal base for classes, it shouldn't be nerfed. Because the developers have probably already tested the system beforehand, and configured the profession requirements to be as rounded as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.