Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Build Event "1v1 pvp map / duel arena" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing great, we've been cooking on some stuff since our previous announcement & have been pushing updates regularly in the changelogs!

I am excited to finally be able to announce a new build event again after such a long time (2 years pretty much), this time the focus or theme of the build event is to create a 1v1 pvp map or duel arena. What ever you'd like to call it. The purpose of this build event is to use the pvp builds in a 1 versus 1 mode in the future on the Foxcraft network. Both name & builder of the build will get displayed in this future mode! (similar to the Skyblock islands)

Top 5 Build Rewards:
  1. €75 PayPal (can opt to recieve €100 store credit)
  2. €50 PayPal (can opt to receive €75 store credit)
  3. €50 Store Giftcard
  4. €35 Store Giftcard
  5. €25 Store Giftcard
How to participate?
Join the server with ip: play.Foxcraft.net and type /event in-game to connect to the build event server. (You can optionally also jump into the event portal below the spawnpoint)

Claim a plot with /plot auto and start building.

When you are done with your build, create a player warp on the plot and submit it here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/support/7/select
You can learn how to create a player warp in-game with /pwarp

How to increase chances of winning:
  • Receive likes on your event submission thread (have others check it out!)
Rules:
  • You are allowed to build with up to 3 friends on the plot but we will only send the reward to one player
  • Use of schematica is NOT allowed
  • Anything that makes the build not authentic is not allowed (straight copying, etc)
  • 2 spawn points must be defined with a beacon (location where each player should spawn in their 1v1)
  • Both sides must be equal in terms of travel distance to reach middle, or main vantage point. Both sides must be fair.
Event Build server will get whitelisted on 27-03-2022, and top 5 builds will get announced 7 days later on 03-04-2022

View all submissions here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/events.63/

PS: the build server features WorldEdit, a great tool to make building easier ;)

Winner have been announced here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/build-event-1v1-pvp-map-duel-arena-edition.31004/#post-138239

Last edited:
oh congrats!
I thought the requirements "
increase chance of winning meant you might not because of judging afterwards. like 50% votes / 50% staff judging.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #11
oh congrats!
I thought the requirements "
increase chance of winning meant you might not because of judging afterwards. like 50% votes / 50% staff judging.
i’m strafe i always be winning

Thread starter #13
Hello everyone,

I would like to announce the build event submission winners in this post.
A total of 43 builds have been submitted on the forums and many of them looked amazing, I was truly surprised about the general quality & creativeness of some of the builds.
We will definitely look into running more builds events in the future.

Top 5 builds (according to server owner, pro minecrafter in spare time)

1. Cosmic Crossroads by @xsi
2. de_dust3 by @Flubadubber
3. Castles by @Hinterglemmer
4. paradise island by @poema05
5. Delightful Plaza by @Quorafied

Players of these selected builds have been send a private message with their reward on the forums!

Additionally I'd like to share a few builds here that in my opinion also looked great but didn't make my top 5, builders of these maps will receive 100 vote points (2 EUR). (You might see these maps also get used in future 1v1's)

* Frozen by @welovepanda
* The Exhibit by @RealMobidic
* The Starfall Arena by @xDark_M
* The Guardian of The Sea by @GladdeNossoNL7
* Knights by @Jaimy_Eijk03

Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope you had fun in the process :D

Kind regards,

Cloakfox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.