Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bucket List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Woah, you have gun? xD
Well, it's not mine. xD my dad is going to let me have it wen I'm old enough, but for now I just go hunting and to the shooting range.
[doublepost=1462588625,1462588594][/doublepost]
Well, it's not mine. xD my dad is going to let me have it wen I'm old enough, but for now I just go hunting and to the shooting range.
*when

1.) Have a successful career, one I will enjoy (Haven't found anything that interests me yet).
2.) Catch a glimpse of the scenery around the world, such as: Bora Bora, The Gardens of Marqueyssac, Milford Sound in New Zealand, Nishinomaru Garden in Japan, etc.
3.) Do something crazy that I would never expect myself to do/outside my zone of comfort. Maybe jump off a waterfall?.. c;
4.) Bungee Jumping (I've always wanted to try this)
5.) Donate to some kind of charity often.
6.) Learn to ride a horse with @Snaz., and own a beige colored one.
7.) Lastly, hike up Machu Picchu. :)

Last edited:

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
1.) Have a successful career, one I will enjoy (Haven't found anything that interests me yet).
2.) Catch a glimpse of the scenery around the world, such as: Bora Bora, The Gardens of Marqueyssac, Milford Sound in New Zealand, Nishinomaru Garden in Japan, etc.
3.) Do something crazy that I would never expect myself to do/outside my zone of comfort. Maybe jump off a waterfall?.. c;
4.) Bungee Jumping (I've always wanted to try this)
5.) Donate to some kind of charity often.
6.) Learn to ride a horse with @Snaz., and own a beige colored one.
7.) Lastly, hike up Machu Picchu. :)
:33 I want a dapple grey one :33 / I'll jump off a waterfall with you too ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.