Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bring back the og days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Bring back Sglacier and if you want Svulcan and all the og's will come flooding back in trust.

Last edited:
Thread starter #5
I liked the old way the Mcmmo worked, the spawn, the old VIP shop was good but I don't really mind about that I liked how the old pvp worked to. I just feel as it was so much better then what it is now although I don't play it as much as years back If you were maybe to implement or even just do a test server for sglacier for like a week and see if it attracts the old or even new players back.

Although like I said If people enjoy this skyblock then just keep it that way cause I mean it is your server.

BirdDragon3

Known Member
I liked the old way the Mcmmo worked, the spawn, the old VIP shop was good but I don't really mind about that I liked how the old pvp worked to. I just feel as it was so much better then what it is now although I don't play it as much as years back If you were maybe to implement or even just do a test server for sglacier for like a week and see if it attracts the old or even new players back.

Although like I said If people enjoy this skyblock then just keep it that way cause I mean it is your server.
For me it was the simplistic nature. It was a lot more simple than it is now with minions and all the other add-ons

Status
Not open for further replies.