Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bow elytra??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hi

I have spent over an hour today trying to get myself to get a flight boost with my punch II bow and elytra. Every time I hit myself with my bow I just freeze and keep going. It does not make any different. Some people have told me that you need to hit yourself twice in a row, but I can not seem to get that. If anyone is able to help me please either contact me in game or on forums.

And if you are actually able to help me I will reward you in diamonds!

Thanks,
Derms

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
That "some people" is me, and you need to hit yourself twice, but not go too fast after doing it, otherwise you get lagged back.

Banned #3
As I am the most op person on Survival, my mcmmo is through the roof... So when I try bow boosting I get the "dodged" thing and cannot bow boost with elytra, I believe this may be the issue.

Zeas_

Donator
Here's me literally just using the elytra for a few minutes, hope this helps somehow.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
As I am the most op person on Survival, my mcmmo is through the roof... So when I try bow boosting I get the "dodged" thing and cannot bow boost with elytra, I believe this may be the issue.
Dodge halves damage, not negates it completely.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I know but it still glitches me out and makes it more difficult to use the elytra and bow boost.
If you have high archery, you can damage yourself too, which is dangerous. Being in a party is what most often causes you to not be able to shoot yourself with a bow.

Banned #9
If you have high archery, you can damage yourself too, which is dangerous. Being in a party is what most often causes you to not be able to shoot yourself with a bow.
Oh really? I am in a party.... I'll make sure to leave it lmao. Cheers bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.