Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Birthday Suprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealNutmankyuYT

Thread starter #1
Hello me friend (realmimikyuyt) is gonna be a birthday boy on 22th August id like to collect gifts and
treat you guys. for the gifts you can dm me on discord (gtx4090_) or msg me on the serer (notenmanforlife) for the treat i will be doing a giveaway first place 10 million second place a t3 seller minion third place 5 million respond to this thread to enter the giveaway with ur mc name to join ill be doing it fair and square using a spinwheel.
i wish you all a good day and wish me friend a happy birthday! 1692563498281.png

RealNutmankyuYT

Thread starter #7
Hello me friend (realmimikyuyt) is gonna be a birthday boy on 22th August id like to collect gifts and
treat you guys. for the gifts you can dm me on discord (gtx4090_) or msg me on the serer (notenmanforlife) for the treat i will be doing a giveaway first place 10 million second place a t3 seller minion third place 5 million respond to this thread to enter the giveaway with ur mc name to join ill be doing it fair and square using a spinwheel.
i wish you all a good day and wish me friend a happy birthday! View attachment 8539
4th place gets 1 million 5th place gets 1 million too

Status
Not open for further replies.