Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Be Who You Are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Yes, me, again, with another idea NOT from Foxcraft forums. Credit goes to WaveBreak1724, from another server LemonCloud. I really loved this, and got his permission to copy it.

"This thread is dedicated to the ones that feel hopeless, lost, sadness, unimproved, and not confident at all. I will do my best, to make you feel better, happy, and be privileged, to be you. Sorry for the long paragraphs

Here are some things that I thought about:

Style:

Ladies and gentlemen, do NOT worry! People wear funky clothes out in public and people judge them by their looks. If you hear them, and you get hurt by them, move on with life! There is nothing to worry about, and in matter of fact, you can not let those people ruin your perfect day. If they make fun of your outfit, make fun of theirs, then it'll be equal. Life is life, move on!

Act:

I've seen theater people before, and boy, they are fantastic! Their moves are smooth and swiftly. But besides that, some people can be, ignorant, sassy, and sometimes annoying. Do you ever see those acts by people? I sure have. If they ever upon to you, and they do weird, crazy, or even hurt you. Say, "Please go/move away, thank/thanks you" or "Please stop doing that to me". Everyone needs their own personal bubble space, and that's why we say "please" and "thank you".

Emotions:

I've had plenty of this. People have emotions, yes, but when like for example, a guy hurts a girl, and she cries. Then the boys ask her if she's okay, and then all of a sudden, BAM, the boys reject her to help her. I've had that many times. If a person is hurt, or sad, affectionate is always the key to everything. If you're to scared to help, get a trusted friend, or an adult to help out with the situation out. I ALWAYS, say this phrase to myself, when there is a problem, "Everything will be okay".

Mental Illnesses:

This is true, and stories say that 18.2% of the world have mental illnesses. That is a lot, of people. Me personally, having a mental illness is hard, and I fight for that, trying to be normal. But I'll never become normal, and I won't. I'm perfectly fine with having my mental illness. If gives me, joy, excitement, and happiness (I have autism, if people are curious). Some mental illnesses like: anxiety, depression, etc. are very hard and emotional. I have a friend, who has those, and she is constantly telling me to kill herself. No, that's not how to resolve things. I tell her that she has to have a reason in order to die, which she doesn't, so she is still alive. I hang out with her in the hallways when she gets panic attacks. I mean, it looks, very, very stressful and sad to see someone's heart beating way to fast that they have to huff and puff so much that they might faint in seconds. I take good care of her, and that's what friends are. To help other people. It's okay to have a mental illness. Be proud of what you have, you might even find a friend who has the exact same illness as you!

Special Ed People:

I am one of them, yes, I'm typing this thread about this, which might be wrong, but I don't mind. My words matter a lot, and so do special ed people. I have them at my school, and there are a lot in our country. I just find it so sad that people do not appreciate them. I do care about them, I really do. I do try to help them, but (I mentioned this already, I have autism) I get scared, and I might make a mistake. But I tell myself that everything is okay, and I help them. It's a wonderful time with them, it really is! If people judge on these people, shame on them! How would you feel if you were them? Exactly, you would feel the same exact pain as you did to those innocent special ed people. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Sexuality:

If you're having trouble finding what sex you are, you can ask a trusted friend or adult. I know I had to ask a friend of who I am, and... I'm not scared to even point it out but, I'm Bisexual (meaning I like boys and girls), and I'm happy about that. If people out there say that you aren't that sex, just ignore the best as possible. Be yourself, you can only change you. You are you, and you're body is you. You can be female, you can be male! It's your choice.

Well, that is basically it. I apologize if I made a mistake about somewhere in this. If you need someone to help, I'm here for you, I don't bite, I care about people. :p . Remember, be who you are, and it's your choice, to change yourself.

-Wavebreaker1724"

Stay Positive :)

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Good, positive message here. Thanks for sharing this.

If you're having trouble finding what sex you are, you can ask a trusted friend or adult.
A friend, not even your parents can know "what sex you are", only you know.

Belly

Dedicated Member
To be honest some people From the Foxcraft community think I have a **** but at least I know what I am.
Soo I don't really care if you. Think I'm a guy or a girl those people can think all they want cause only people who trust me will find the answer of what gender I am.

Oh btw I love your thread hyllus ;)

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #6
This is a great thread. You make the best threads :p
xD didn't even write this, but thanks!
To be honest some people From the Foxcraft community think I have a **** but at least I know what I am.
Soo I don't really care if you. Think I'm a guy or a girl those people can think all they want cause only people who trust me will find the answer of what gender I am.

Oh btw I love your thread hyllus ;)
All I know is, you're a pedobear, and that's all I need to know <3

I've had plenty of this. People have emotions, yes, but when like for example, a guy hurts a girl, and she cries. Then the boys ask her if she's okay, and then all of a sudden, BAM, the boys reject her to help her. I've had that many times. If a person is hurt, or sad, affectionate is always the key to everything. If you're to scared to help, get a trusted friend, or an adult to help out with the situation out. I ALWAYS, say this phrase to myself, when there is a problem, "Everything will be okay". This is weird lmao

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #15
I've had plenty of this. People have emotions, yes, but when like for example, a guy hurts a girl, and she cries. Then the boys ask her if she's okay, and then all of a sudden, BAM, the boys reject her to help her. I've had that many times. If a person is hurt, or sad, affectionate is always the key to everything. If you're to scared to help, get a trusted friend, or an adult to help out with the situation out. I ALWAYS, say this phrase to myself, when there is a problem, "Everything will be okay". This is weird lmao
I didn't write that part xD I'll admit, it is sort of strange and confusing, at least in the first couple of sentences.

scuhm

Donator
I hope this thread helps some people! I've learned myself not to care what people think of me.

I hope this thread helps some people! I've learned myself not to care what people think of me.
Then why do you always fight back and never ignore Caleb and retaliate with him, fake post again my friend.
[doublepost=1462534637,1462534585][/doublepost]But anyways thanks for this thread <3

Status
Not open for further replies.