Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Be the solution, not the problem.

Is this a problem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPlay08

Known Member
Thread starter #1
Hey guys. So I was on YouTube, and somehow I managed to get myself to this video, but I'm glad I did.

I urge you all to watch the whole video, and if you can, I ask you to donate to the "Stand for Trees" that he talks about at the end. (The link to that can be found either in the description of the video, or here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) It's not asking for much, just anywhere from 5$, or if you can, up to 100$. Earth is our home, and we can't let it get destroyed. Personally, I want my kids to grow up on a beautiful healthy planet, not one that's falling apart under their feet. I just felt like I needed to spread the message, so I came here, because I know that this place is filled with wonderful people, and I know I can count on at least a few people to help out. This is a growing problem that will only get worse over the years if we don't do anything about it. So share it with your friends, tweet it out, do whatever you can. Thank you to anyone who decides to help.

Last edited:

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
We are losing energy fast. The only possible way to make sure we have energy in 500 years is building nuclear power plants NOW, and FAST. They need to be built where I live, you yo live @JPlay08 and where everyone else lives who is reading this. We are faced with a huge problem. I actually have very strong feelings about this, but long story short, we will not be here in 1000 years.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey guys. So I was on YouTube, and somehow I managed to get myself to this video, but I'm glad I did.

I urge you all to watch the whole video, and if you can, I ask you to donate to the "Stand for Trees" that he talks about at the end. (The link to that can be found either in the description of the video, or here
) It's not asking for much, just anywhere from 5$, or if you can, up to 100$. Earth is our home, and we can't let it get destroyed. Personally, I want my kids to grow up on a beautiful healthy planet, not one that's falling apart under their feet. I just felt like I needed to spread the message, so I came here, because I know that this place is filled with wonderful people, and I know I can count on at least a few people to help out. This is a growing problem that will only get worse over the years if we don't do anything about it. So share it with your friends, tweet it out, do whatever you can. Thank you to anyone who decides to help.
This is so damn true it's not even funny.
We are losing energy fast. The only possible way to make sure we have energy in 500 years is building nuclear power plants NOW, and FAST. They need to be built where I live, you yo live @JPlay08 and where everyone else lives who is reading this. We are faced with a huge problem. I actually have very strong feelings about this, but long story short, we will not be here in 1000 years.
Neither will our kids.

I think people are gonna colonize other planets.

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #4
A nuclear war will eventually happen then Earth will no longer be survivable so the remaining humans will be sent up to space in different stations then we'll all form together to make one big station, called the ark. We'll eventually find out that we're running out of air on the Ark after 97 years and send 100 young adults down to Earth to see if it's inhabitable. Soon they'll find out that they can't make contact with these 100 after sending them to Earth as their radio breaks during the landing. Then everyone on the Ark is screwed because there's only 3 months of air left. Totally not the story line of an amazing series called The 100. Cough Watch it Cough

D

Deleted member 193

A nuclear war will eventually happen then Earth will no longer be survivable so the remaining humans will be sent up to space in different stations then we'll all form together to make one big station, called the ark. We'll eventually find out that we're running out of air on the Ark after 97 years and send 100 young adults down to Earth to see if it's inhabitable. Soon they'll find out that they can't make contact with these 100 after sending them to Earth as their radio breaks during the landing. Then everyone on the Ark is screwed because there's only 3 months of air left. Totally not the story line of an amazing series called The 100. Cough Watch it Cough
I actually watch that show xD. Its not bad.

tbh.... the earth is fucked.... i mean there is no way around it. thats how it is, no matter how much you donate, you cant save it. hate on me all you want, just take a look outside and count the cars....take a trip to your highway and count the cars... all the emissions? and you're going to tell the millions of truck drivers to run off carrots? right.... enough said

We won't be here in 1000 years, because humans don't really reach the age of 1000 years m8

planecool

Friend
Donator

This guy is obviously not a christian.
I want a nuclear plant on my house!
tbh.... the earth is fucked.... i mean there is no way around it. thats how it is, no matter how much you donate, you cant save it. hate on me all you want, just take a look outside and count the cars....take a trip to your highway and count the cars... all the emissions? and you're going to tell the millions of truck drivers to run off carrots? right.... enough said
Welp, I believe some different because I am a christian, but bravo to you for having the balls to know that our earth is fucked
That is powerful. ;-;
That is bull ****
We won't be here in 1000 years, because humans don't really reach the age of 1000 years m8
We will still be here in 100 years if God hasn't come again

This guy is obviously not a christian.

I want a nuclear plant on my house!

Welp, I believe some different because I am a christian, but bravo to you for having the balls to know that our earth is fucked

That is bull ****

We will still be here in 100 years if God hasn't come again
plane im christian too, but all im getting at is that donations to this kinda thing is a waste because it really doesnt actually do anything.... when your talking about the 7billion people..

That is powerful. ;-;
That is post farm ;-;

Actually in 2077 the world begins to run out of resources and all counties attack each other with every nuke they have. This leaves the world a huge mess. However the world is not over. In the U.S. a government funded company called Vault-Tec creates hundreds of vaults for Americans to live in and thrive while the world is trashed. We shall rise 200 years later to reclaim the earth!

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Right

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
You're an actual dingus. You're the part of the problem, and it's people like you who react like that which contribute to the rapidly declining habitability of our planet. #SacrificeCloakFoxForTheBetter #ThrowHimInLava #GiveOwnershipOfFoxcraftTo11kobeer

Climate change is all based on liberal logic. It's just distractions from the real problems such as politics, terrorism, politics...

Climate change is all based on liberal logic. It's just distractions from the real problems such as politics, terrorism, politics...
looooooooolllll That stuff is the cause of the earth's sickness. Get common senseeeeeeeee

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator

The planet is in a state of decline. Is it not the second law of thermodynamics, entropy, that states: "everything goes from a state of order to disorder". That includes the earth. Nothing we can do will ever save the earth. I'm not saying we shouldn't take care of it, but going to extremes that some people (no, I didn't say names so...) do is outrageous and solves nothing.
True. Climate change is faulty and doesn't make sense. Remember when it was called "global warming", then they realized the earth was cooling and they changed it to "climate change" lmao. Anyways, the earth naturally cools and warms. About every 11 years it warms extensively and cools. People like to blow this up and make it like its some massive problem, when its not.

The problems like "the earth is being destroyed" and other things is blown out of the water. The earth is not getting much better in environmental terms, nonetheless the rate at which it is inevitably declining is not as bad as is thought. There are bigger problems out there... Just look beyond the earth and to what some of the people on it are doing...

Search up Agenda 21 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.