Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Baii Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #1
Alright, so I made a thread about me quitting a few months ago, but this time im actually quitting. I joined this server 1 year, 4 months, and 11 days ago. I was banned about 1 year ago from today, since then, I have been telling everyone that it was my cousin that was hacking on that account, but i'll finally admit that It was me. I still remember that the reason that I originally joined this server was to find a good server to hack on, this server had a somewhat good anti cheat at the time, but survival had no anti xray, so I xrayed a crap ton of diamonds. And that is what got me started on this server. After I got banned, I appealed, and Yoahi Accepted my appeal. I have never hacked since :D. The reason I am quitting Foxcraft is because of a couple of reason. The first reason is: People don't like me. Ill admit it it, im annoying, and people on Foxcraft dont like me being around them. Reason two: I am trying to get on the high school basketball team next year, and if i don't start practicing more, I have no chance of being on the team. I already gave away everything that I am willing to give away. I gave away 6 of 7 of my bases, all but one set of gear, all of my beacons, and everything else that was mine to give. I will probably come back eventually, but not for atleast a couple months. Of course i'll come online here and there to say hi. but im not gona be playing the game anymore. I'd like to these people:

@Nxzva
Thanks for being my best friend on here, and I am sorry for all the drama we have been through together

@Ksmudger
Thanks for giving me a reason to be scared on this server. You were always ready to wreck me at any time. The past month or 2, you and me have been getting alone well, and it has been fun playing with you.

@Elucidatorz
You were a good friend, Sorry that you hate me ;D

@Enclave03 @JKilem
Thank you guys both for helping me out. You have made me great builds. And you don't accept me to pay you in return. It has been really fun playing on Foxcraft with you

@iBrady
We didn't know each other very well. But I would like to thank you a lot for answering all of the questions I had about my server.

@11kobeer
On my 28th day on this server. I pretended that I bought the foxking rank, and a mob spawner pack. But I didnt really, I would like to thank you for putting up with all my crap. And you helped me out a lot with my questions, and my concerns throughout the server.

@cloakfox
Thank you for creating this server. I have spent over 44 days of my life on this server. And I really enjoyed it. keep it going.

Banned #4
See ya around, I’ll be sure to give you 9 stacks of iron when you return just for old times sake ;)

Alright, so I made a thread about me quitting a few months ago, but this time im actually quitting. I joined this server 1 year, 4 months, and 11 days ago. I was banned about 1 year ago from today, since then, I have been telling everyone that it was my cousin that was hacking on that account, but i'll finally admit that It was me. I still remember that the reason that I originally joined this server was to find a good server to hack on, this server had a somewhat good anti cheat at the time, but survival had no anti xray, so I xrayed a crap ton of diamonds. And that is what got me started on this server. After I got banned, I appealed, and Yoahi Accepted my appeal. I have never hacked since :D. The reason I am quitting Foxcraft is because of a couple of reason. The first reason is: People don't like me. Ill admit it it, im annoying, and people on Foxcraft dont like me being around them. Reason two: I am trying to get on the high school basketball team next year, and if i don't start practicing more, I have no chance of being on the team. I already gave away everything that I am willing to give away. I gave away 6 of 7 of my bases, all but one set of gear, all of my beacons, and everything else that was mine to give. I will probably come back eventually, but not for atleast a couple months. Of course i'll come online here and there to say hi. but im not gona be playing the game anymore. I'd like to these people:

@Nxzva
Thanks for being my best friend on here, and I am sorry for all the drama we have been through together

@Ksmudger
Thanks for giving me a reason to be scared on this server. You were always ready to wreck me at any time. The past month or 2, you and me have been getting alone well, and it has been fun playing with you.

@Elucidatorz

@Enclave03 @JKilem
Thank you guys both for helping me out. You have made me great builds. And you don't accept me to pay you in return. It has been really fun playing on Foxcraft with you

@iBrady
We didn't know each other very well. But I would like to thank you a lot for answering all of the questions I had about my server.

@11kobeer
On my 28th day on this server. I pretended that I bought the foxking rank, and a mob spawner pack. But I didnt really, I would like to thank you for putting up with all my crap. And you helped me out a lot with my questions, and my concerns throughout the server.

@cloakfox
Thank you for creating this server. I have spent over 44 days of my life on this server. And I really enjoyed it. keep it going.
Goodluck with live my friend

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #14

@Nxzva

@Ksmudger

@Elucidatorz

@Enclave03 @JKilem

@iBrady

@11kobeer

@cloakfox
lol fcking loser
jk, idk who you are but you seem nice. enjoy life

Status
Not open for further replies.