Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Bad Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I just wanna give all those who are nice and have problems with mental health. Now if you become a member to this server. I suggest leave admittedly. This server is actually really bad and the owner doesn't give a crap about people really and literally will grief and destroy your base. I suggest that nobody joins this server because they don't do nothing about anything and the owner Cloakfox to freaking be in on the action, that's bad and doesn't give a crap. Like how childish can he be for that? It's bad enough my bf and I is going to quit this game and never come back to it because the owner didn't ban the people from mine and my bf's base but decided to join in. So I think I am going to see what I can't do to get this server not going to shut down. Just to save people who just wanna play this server and have fun and not have to deal with jerks.

fourth of all i dont think u played survival or factions cuz this is what every server is,and this i the nicest one so far so faq u bish and your fricking bf u boomer

regards:
cloak stan :3

Status
Not open for further replies.