Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Canadian guy who thinks he's a panda, usually found on survival and sometimes other games such as Sky wars.
I'd say Fox craft is easily the best server to play on, and has a fantastic staff to help the server
I want to become a helper for Fox craft one day and help this server, as a helper should do.

-Branden

Canadian guy who thinks he's a panda, usually found on survival and sometimes other games such as Sky wars.
I'd say Fox craft is easily the best server to play on, and has a fantastic staff to help the server
I want to become a helper for Fox craft one day and help this server, as a helper should do.

-Branden
Hey, welcome! :)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

-Branden
Welcome to the forums, Branden! :D I look forward to seeing you on the server!

-Branden
Welcome to forums, Branden!

Status
Not open for further replies.