Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Longing for the taste of spring, with the fragrance of cherry blossoms filling the air. As the birds fly around, and happily sing, there's nothing that can quite compare.

Reminding us that all is well, even when things look quite bleak. Inhaling the sweetest succulent smell, giving us the strength when we feel weak.

Awakening after the season of rest, an enchanting time of rebirth. Leaving me feeling so very blessed, around with the radiant glimpse of nature.

You guys ready for summer? If so, any vacations or fun things planned? I'll be going on tour with a Dance Production. Nothing that will affect you guys, but I'm excited for summer. You? I'd enjoy to hear your plans.

Hmm, might be going on vacation w/ my family. Buttt ... Fun things to do: Sleep till I start dreaming of waking up c:

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Here's what my plans are:
  1. Going to Block Island with my cousins, aunt, and uncle.
  2. Going to Six Flags in New Jersey with my friends, Sarah, Kyana, and Ava.
  3. Go to Massachusetts
  4. Go to New York City
  5. Maybe something else. idk

Thread starter #7
Here's what my plans are:
  1. Going to Block Island with my cousins, aunt, and uncle.
  2. Going to Six Flags in New Jersey with my friends, Sarah, Kyana, and Ava.
  3. Go to Massachusetts
  4. Go to New York City
  5. Maybe something else. idk
Sounds fun!

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Longing for the taste of spring, with the fragrance of cherry blossoms filling the air. As the birds fly around, and happily sing, there's nothing that can quite compare.

Reminding us that all is well, even when things look quite bleak. Inhaling the sweetest succulent smell, giving us the strength when we feel weak.

Awakening after the season of rest, an enchanting time of rebirth. Leaving me feeling so very blessed, around with the radiant glimpse of nature.

You guys ready for summer? If so, any vacations or fun things planned? I'll be going on tour with a Dance Production. Nothing that will affect you guys, but I'm excited for summer. You? I'd enjoy to hear your plans.
I love the poem <3
I'm doing a two week intensive over the summer, as well as summer school. No, I'm not a bad kid, its required by my school, and I'm taking an algebra class by my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.