Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ascension Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Sah doods. This is the recruitment thread for Ascension our server wide clan. I myself specialize in Factions but want to reach out and expans into gamemodes like Kitpvp , OP-Prison, the next Survival, and even Creative!

I'm basically looking for people who are active good at PvP good genuine people and good at working with large teams. In Ascension we have quite a few moderators and players I can trust. We plan to rise up to the top of every leaderboard but we can't do it without support from you all, the players.

Just tell me below if you are interested in joining not in becoming allies. If you with to be allies you have to ask me in game or a Co-Leader

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Sah doods. This is the recruitment thread for Ascension our server wide clan. I myself specialize in Factions but want to reach out and expans into gamemodes like Kitpvp , OP-Prison, the next Survival, and even Creative!

I'm basically looking for people who are active good at PvP good genuine people and good at working with large teams. In Ascension we have quite a few moderators and players I can trust. We plan to rise up to the top of every leaderboard but we can't do it without support from you all, the players.

Just tell me below if you are interested in joining not in becoming allies. If you with to be allies you have to ask me in game or a Co-Leader
Wait...
'a' Co-Leader...
SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE?! I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL!
But I mean, if it's Mitch, then it's all good.

B Y S!

Ayza

Friend
Donator

Mejt i plai KitPvP lik baest braddah ad meh

Status
Not open for further replies.