Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Are you okay if I appeal?

DZultra

Known Member
Thread starter #1
As you may know I have duped items, money and others stuff which in the end, who would have though, led to a ban. And I'm feeling bad for everyone I harmed and gave something and were happy about it and is now gone. And I myself won't appeal my ban if the following people aren't okay with it:
  • Lysity
  • Hero0Creeper
  • Brian98
  • wlqh
  • BoraBora007
  • groentestamper
  • Hilkea
I want does people to tell if they are okay with me appealing

Its fine with me, just dont ever again tell me anything about what are you doing on your ob and dont involve me in that sht ever again. I spend way to much money and time to be banned or even argue over something i didnt do and had nothing to do with it in first place!

groentestamper

That is OK for me. But please don't drag anyone into such matters
Its fine with me, just dont ever again tell me anything about what are you doing on your ob and dont involve me in that sht ever again. I spend way to much money and time to be banned or even argue over something i didnt do and had nothing to do with it in first place!
fr

I mean I am okay with you appealing, ultimately it's up to the mod team what happens. But I am deeply disappointed, I care a lot about playing fair.
It's certainly not my choice to make if you are welcome on the server in general though.
Hope you'll do better in the future :)