Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Are there any mods for making the music disks on minecraft?

Is there any mods that allow us to create music disks, like the ones in Minecraft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi Im Enderwoman and glad to see everyone here in Minecraft. I was just wondering about a mod for creating or making music disks in Minecraft, is there one? I think it would be so neat for those that create original works to have a disk for us to use in Minecraft.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hi Im Enderwoman and glad to see everyone here in Minecraft. I was just wondering about a mod for creating or making music disks in Minecraft, is there one? I think it would be so neat for those that create original works to have a disk for us to use in Minecraft.
No, but I think you can edit the files to be able to hear your own, but others will hear the standard disc.

You can create a texture pack with sounds. In that texture pack you can edit your own sounds like music discs or villagers or mobs, anything what has sound! Search on youtube how to do it.

There sadly isn't, but if you read the suggestions above they may help you.

Thread starter #5
No, but I think you can edit the files to be able to hear your own, but others will hear the standard disc.
I have found on youtube instructions on how to create your own choice of music on the disks in minecraft....I am going to try it out. Then mabie create my own music (original) and a song (also original)and see if I can also add it.
Thanks for your help RedTheFox999! Oh, and by the way, would love to have your head for my collection on skyblock. Just thought I would mention it, just in case. :D
[doublepost=1476601462,1476601397][/doublepost]
You can create a texture pack with sounds. In that texture pack you can edit your own sounds like music discs or villagers or mobs, anything what has sound! Search on youtube how to do it.
Where would one find that texture pack, I know there are several places to do this. thxs :D
[doublepost=1476601524][/doublepost]
There sadly isn't, but if you read the suggestions above they may help you.
I think I'm gonna work on a solution to this as well. thanks for the help... :D

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I have found on youtube instructions on how to create your own choice of music on the disks in minecraft....I am going to try it out. Then mabie create my own music (original) and a song (also original)and see if I can also add it.
Thanks for your help RedTheFox999! Oh, and by the way, would love to have your head for my collection on skyblock. Just thought I would mention it, just in case. :D
[doublepost=1476601462,1476601397][/doublepost]
Where would one find that texture pack, I know there are several places to do this. thxs :D
[doublepost=1476601524][/doublepost]
I think I'm gonna work on a solution to this as well. thanks for the help... :D
I'm sure you'll find someone that has my skull. I don't wear armor most of the time, so I tend to die a lot. Lmao

Yeh I think you can replace your own file with a Minecraft music file in .Minecraft.
But you need to convert your music file into the format of ".aac" for it to work. You can easily find an "aac" converter online if you search on Google.

Thread starter #9
Yeh I think you can replace your own file with a Minecraft music file in .Minecraft.
But you need to convert your music file into the format of ".aac" for it to work. You can easily find an "aac" converter online if you search on Google.
I will be sure and look for that then. It would be Awesome Sauce!
[doublepost=1477528701,1477528657][/doublepost]
Somebody should make a mod like that, sounds sick.
I am looking into it...we will see what happens. lol :D
[doublepost=1477528817][/doublepost]
I'm sure you'll find someone that has my skull. I don't wear armor most of the time, so I tend to die a lot. Lmao
I may have your head myself...I have a wall of heads on skyblock. lol Will check it out and dont worry, I have died a lot as well. :D Even from hackers. Revenge is often bittersweet. lol
[doublepost=1477528944][/doublepost]
Been doing the research, trying to gather the goods to make them now. One day soon I hope to have it done. lol
Thanks for all the info and what is the address of this at? I could mabie use it with a few others I have found to make a sick pack myself.
[doublepost=1477529076][/doublepost]If anyone has any suggestions on sites to find the tools to do anymore of these, just list them here and I will check them out. Thanks for all the input and suggestions. :D:cool::rolleyes::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.