Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Appreciation Thread (dank)

Was this dank?

• Frogs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Cats with maracas

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Looking at the clock @4:20 ;)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
hey this is an appreciation thread for all da dank peeps that get left out

@Sabotage_ - hes so awesome, best staff ever, @saboforowner, every1 likes sabo, sabo sign my forehead, he is so dank kohi pvper, sqb0tag3____ noice, yaas

@Micm_ - never gets mentioned in anything but does so much work, best reportur (not including redex), $dolla$, gang gang, dank kohi pvpur, M1cN___, noice, yaas

@LenniCraftMC - why no one include u - #slothsquad - dank kohi pvpur, Lennu, noice, yaas, awesome profile pic :)

I'm about to make a Part 2 going along with my 1st one ;) you might find someone on there that wasn't on the first one if you know what I mean ((;

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Still confused on how a guy with a ******* hairline like yours even got recruited as Staff. Didn't you abuse already? Get lost kiddo
I have been deeply triggered by your comment, really hit my core. I cannot believe what you've done to me, I'll never recover. Everyone knows I am self conscious about my hairline!!

upload_2016-6-23_23-29-33.jpeg

I hope you realize that ageism is treating people worse because of age. And using it for demeaning ways. Pointing out that I'm older than you and that you called me "Kiddo" is not ageist. Haha
God you make me want to smash my head into a ******* mirror and take the shattered glass and peirce my eyes so I no longer have to think about or see anything to do with you.

Lenni

Friend
Donator
Banned #15
Just to break things up, you're all kiddos. Ok? Good.
God you make me want to smash my head into a ******* mirror and take the shattered glass and peirce my eyes so I no longer have to think about or see anything to do with you.
I can provide you with a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.