Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Apology/fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Recently I have been thinking and really I've been acting like a dickhead a lot and I need to stop being so immature. So from today on I am going to become a new more mature player on Foxcraft. Theres been a lot of drama recently and I do regret lots of it and I hope you can forgive me for what I have said/done in the past. If anyone reading this thread feels I have offended, been rude to or disrespected in the past please private message me and I will apologise for my actions in the past even if you choose npt to forgive me. My behaviour towards other players on Foxcraft has become ridiculous and I plan to stop. I regret what I have done over these past months and therefore I will become a new person who respects players no matter what they say to me. Thank you for reading my read.

Please do not assume I made this because I want helper back as that is not the reason I made it at all.

Banned #4
Not forgiven. After all the comments over all social media sites harassing me. You are nowhere near forgiven.

You used the fact someone has no mum against them you aren't exactly better.
lol k r u triggered 2
( Also, what're you talking about, all my jokes aren't meant to hurt anyone, and I dont even remember saying anything of that sort)

Thread starter #12
I am indeed triggered. jk.

Did he delete a post? Did he realize what he said would cause MORE drama for his fresh start?
Does it matter if I did. I am honestly sick of you and am now ignoring you on forums and in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.