Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Another introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters! Some of you know I've already made an introduction thread, but that was on old forums. Since it was deleted I might as well make another one. Below I will list some things about myself.

I joined Foxcraft on September 1st, 2014.
  • My real name is Maya.
  • My favorite color is green.
  • I am a swimmer, and I swim on my high school team.
  • My favorite song is N.M.E. by Set It Off.
  • I have two dogs named Bella and Izzy.
  • When I was in sixth grade I read at a twelfth grade reading level. (Pretty much the same now that I'm older.)
  • I don't watch T.V. much, but my favorite show is 90 Day Fiancé.
  • My favorite YouTuber is JennaMarbles.
  • I have about three friends that I talk to daily. One time we were all in a little group talking to eachother when a teacher called us "Social Butterflies". We thought that was quite ironic since the four of us aren't all that popular and we were only talking to eachother
I'm quite impressed you made it through all of that.​

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey Foxcrafters! Some of you know I've already made an introduction thread, but that was on old forums. Since it was deleted I might as well make another one. Below I will list some things about myself.

• My real name is Maya.
  • When I was in sixth grade I read at a twelfth grade reading level. (Pretty much the same now that I'm older.)
  • I have about three friends that I talk to daily. One time we were all in a little group talking to eachother when a teacher called us "Social Butterflies". We thought that was quite ironic since the four of us aren't all that popular and we were only talking to eachother
Welcome back Krosi! :D

sips

Donator
Great introduction!
Glad i could get to know you better!
Hope to see you around sometime soon! :p

Haven

• My real name is Maya.
:D Welcome, I guess it's sort of weird to say that.

• My real name is Maya.
I joined September third.

Status
Not open for further replies.