Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Another Guesisng Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
This game is guessing the references to all of the following quotes. To start off, let's go with an easy one: "I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a million voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."
Winner: @Dansors
On to the next one, also easy: "Do or do not. There is no try."
Winner: @Grace // OreoKittyh_
Third quote: "You're a wizard, Harry!"
The fourth, you may not find so easy. :D Here it is: “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
The fifth: "I solemnly swear I am up to no good."
The sixth: "And may the odds be ever in your favor!" (It's more of half a quote, for the reason being the first half would give it away. XD)
The seventh, guess who said it: "A zombie finally gave me a carrot and potato!"
The eighth: (should I put a difficult one here?)

Last edited:
This game is guessing the references to all of the following quotes. To start off, let's go with an easy one: "I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if a thousand voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."
Too easy, It's from Star wars
264b651367cf00bcf39fda4fb12331b6ec6253066237e692dca0b6549d4b7174.jpg

This game is guessing the references to all of the following quotes. To start off, let's go with an easy one: "I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a million voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."
Star wars.

Third quote: "You're a wizard, Harry!"
Professor Dumbledore. Harry Potter.

Status
Not open for further replies.