Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Adoxi and his crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockus

Thread starter #1
I was playing like always and then i just kill him really fast and he starts crying. starts hitting me with stone sword with admin, taking stuff from my kills and muted me just for saying he was crying. Where's the right to talk whatever i want?

I was playing like always and then i just kill him really fast and he starts crying. starts hitting me with stone sword with admin, taking stuff from my kills and muted me just for saying he was crying. Where's the right to talk whatever i want?
Look man, I had every right to mute you. Saying I'm a shitty mod of a crappy server I find is offensive, that's different from crying and abusing. It's a 10m mute, not the end of the world.

Second of all, I used admin to film a video of you using kill aura. I never killed you. Using a screenshot of a different circumstance in a simple game is pointless. If you classify this as abusing, that's your problem, not mine.
I'm going to close this to prevent further arguments. Please feel free to discuss this conflict in a PM with me, and I'll work things about with you.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.