Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
We all know it, this server is now slowly dying. Sense school has started, most of the staff has been unactive and so a lot of the players. The amount of hackers, rude racist people that play now is growing to fast. There is no point in reporting anymore because it takes 2 days for anyone to look at the report. I know I am never going to get staff because no one likes me... So I am going to say it, step up your game lazy staff, you signed up for the job so don't make the time excuse.

JPlay08

Known Member
Excuse me, but I'm not 100% sure if players have permission to check the ban list, but one of the tabs above says "Bans", and if you click that, you will see that Players are constantly being banned, by all of the Staff members. When I go on the server now, (which is every day) I do not get a chance to actually play, because I am already reporting an other player before the last one has even finished uploading. So if you could actually do some research before you try to call people out for being lazy, when they are working as hard as they can for you, that would be great. Thanks! :)
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.