Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venuiz

Thread starter #1
Hey guys I was just pvping on the skyblock vulcan server and I was poisoned but the guy was in god mode or something I dont know if its something u get from a rank but anyways he was in god mode throwing poison potions at me... I find this unfair this should be banned! Please Check The Player: Jacques1616 I know it doesnt say this is a rule but its common sense.. Throwing pots should be banned while in god mode.

-Venuiz

Hey guys I was just pvping on the skyblock vulcan server and I was poisoned but the guy was in god mode or something I dont know if its something u get from a rank but anyways he was in god mode throwing poison potions at me... I find this unfair this should be banned! Please Check The Player: Jacques1616 I know it doesnt say this is a rule but its common sense.. Throwing pots should be banned while in god mode.

-Venuiz
Please report the player instead.

Banned #4
Moved to Skyblock forum
Please report the player as said above but, with proof. It is against the rules (I believe) but, I will only take action, with video proof. No screenshots. Thanks.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.