Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

About Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Ok. So I thought that while my vid is rendering I mine as well do something productive so here we go.
Basically, as having played on this server for years and being pretty active, I tend to notice some things that are good and bad with the server.
Now a lot of the issues I am bringing up have been expressed by other users but no one seems to listen, so I guess we mine as well should keep spamming it until someone finally does.
I am only going to be talking about 2 gamemodes today: Factions, and KitPvP

KitPvP
So this one is pretty obvious; KitPvP is more dead than my grandpa and my grandpa's been dead for 15 years so that says a lot. If KitPvP celebrated Halloween it'd be a skeleton because it has no substance and should be buried in the ground.
After the update KitPvP died; simple as that - nothing more.
Now I have no idea why it updated in the first place, but there's nothing wrong with a change of pace every now and than. But its obvious that the community was way too split over it resetting to actually do this. And because it reset anyway, tons of OGs that played and many more stopped playing all together.

Change up KitPvP. Add more of the nostalgic feeling that it had about a year ago.

Factions
Ok. This is what I play most, so respectively I'm going to have a lot to say on the subject. Now luckily Factions isn't really dead at all. 40-50 players isn't bad. But Factions has tons of bugs and stuff like that.
  • First off, cannoning. I don't know if the staff team has never played Factions before, because they don't seem to know that you need to be able to cannon.
  • Secondly, PvP isn't that good on the server for this *easily-fixable* reason: No infinite /fix in combat. Now I'm going to point out 2 very popular, if not the 2 biggest Factions servers in existence right now. The Archon, and Cosmic. These both have infinite /fix in combat. Without this command, players have to bring 6 or 7 godsets to PvP, and have /fix all to even come close to winning against a maxed player. Plus, with axes being so OP, a player can break a GOD SET's durability within a minute. Yep. R.I.P.
  • Raise up spawn on MAGMA. Everyone wants it - spawn is on ground level so players can glitch back in. Now I'm not sure if this staff don't change this because it brings in revenue to the server (and they care about making an extra $5 over players pvp experience ruined) or what, but honestly, this wouldn't take that long to do. In the words of a wise person "Just ******ing do it".
Other than that I have no issue with the rest of the server. Although I'm not sure if this server has an Devs or not, but if it doesn't, than what the f**k.

If you want a change on Foxcraft, tweet this link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to @Mcfoxcraft and tell cloakfox/the staff you want change.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #5
If you'd look, it DOES NOT AT ALL, whenever I log on, it usually has around 12 players. I am on everyday.

But Sabo you've played on this server for a while too...
you remember the good old KitPvP... ya when there were more players...

Status
Not open for further replies.