Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A Quick Thank You to All the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittieFling

Thread starter #1
Dear Staff,

You have sculpted this server from the ground up. Im not sure what it was like years ago, as i joined in 2020, but im sure it was just as good as it is now. Foxcraft is like heaven for me. I feel safe whenever i play on it. There is no other server better than this one. There is no other server better than Foxcraft. @cloakfox, I appreciate your kind spirit, and how you fix and improve the server all the time. Thank you. @Shafiq, You are just what someone needs when in doubt. Thank you for being such a great CM. @Pink_Husky, You are the kindest person I have ever met, and I cant thank you enough for what you do. Thank you. @Jaimy_Eijk03, You cheer everyone up when they are down. You even helped me sort out some of my greatest freak out moments. And for that, I Thank You. @Laylah, Your such a good person, and you understand the people who are muted so well! I appreciate how well you do in your job as a Sr. Mod. Thank you. @Elyseeh, I dont really know you that well, but all i do know is that your a great CM. Thank you. @GamenMetMark, although your spelling is ok, you add suggestions that help Foxcraft for the better. Thank you. @sstrawberryy, Lets start off with this: You helped me take down my hate wall, made a long book, and boosted my self esteem. I really appreciate these things you do for the community. Thank you. @ProGio767, You are like a Spam Guard. You warn/mute people when they spam, or do anything wrong in chat. Thank you for keeping an eye on the chat. @Brownspit, Im not sure what you do, but you were there in the King Incident, along with Jaimy (Thank you again, Jaimy), and I Thank you dearly for your help. @Laugh15, your not on much, so i dont know alot about you, but when you are online, and i message you, you respond in such a sweet way! Thank you! @lnstagram, your always very silent, and never talk to the community, but im sure you have good reasons for that. Plus, your not annoying! Thank you. @Orange_AB, you are very weird in a good way, and that always makes my day more surreal. Thank you. @Hinterglemmer, i dont know anything about you. But i do know that your a friend of Jaimy. And im happy that you are. Jaimy, you have a very good friend. Thank you, Hinterglemmer. Thank you to all the Developers for developing the server we all love so dearly! And Thank You to all the people who play on Foxcraft, who make it seem like home! :}

Status
Not open for further replies.