Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A question

Any way to boost up the votes? PC settings may not agree with the community, but i would like to try

• Nah, There ain't, so why did you waste all of our times on this Poll?! u nO0b.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES!!!! THERE IS!!!! UR AN EPIC THREAD MAKER AND I WANNA FOLLOW U BRUH!!!

• yes, it requires hacks

• yes, it requires PC setting changes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi peeps

As you may know, I like doing RolePlays on Foxcraft, as it is my hobby. I would like to Get a tag (or nickname, get it by doing /nick [your nickname]) with my RP name on it. Now, in order to do that, i would need to get to SkyFox rank so that I may do so. But, i only have 6 Votes!! I was making this thread for peeps like us Player or Member ranks, NEW to Foxcraft, such as myself. Now I'm sure most other people would like to know, anyway of getting more and more votes, other than going to the vote website? probably not, i was just asking...
But if there is, PLEASE tell it to me... PLEASE?!

Ur possible friend,
-jadin20000004
(see ya on a possible RP!!)

Hi peeps

As you may know, I like doing RolePlays on Foxcraft, as it is my hobby. I would like to Get a tag (or nickname, get it by doing /nick [your nickname]) with my RP name on it. Now, in order to do that, i would need to get to SkyFox rank so that I may do so. But, i only have 6 Votes!! I was making this thread for peeps like us Player or Member ranks, NEW to Foxcraft, such as myself. Now I'm sure most other people would like to know, anyway of getting more and more votes, other than going to the vote website? probably not, i was just asking...
But if there is, PLEASE tell it to me... PLEASE?!

Ur possible friend,
-jadin20000004
(see ya on a possible RP!!)
I am sorry, but I do not think there is a possible way to boost up your votes. Also, you can get a nick with VIP. Not just SkyFox.

Status
Not open for further replies.