Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A New Tool is on the Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quorafied

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Greeting, peeps! You've been surviving for years, but haven't you wished for a tool that can remember auctioned items? I am currently developing a tool for such purpose, analysing and documenting items listed and transactions within the auction house, with each item information neatly displayed on a website for convenience and accessibility's sake. Now, I am looking for survival mains to share their thoughts and shape the future of the tool.

Crafting the tool
I am venturing to record in-game activities based on the feedback provided. A record of auction house items including their prices and statistics, providing a greater overview of the fluctuating economy. Additionally, what about a leaderboard display for chat games, to add more fun and competition to the server? Climb the ladder and display your intriguing amount of games won.

The basis of the current tool
This script will read the chat in-game and via Foxcraft's RNC chats to retrieve information about items listed in the auction house & transactions, as well as chat games.

Further on, as information is being stored in a database, the script analyses and prepares data about each auctioned item and chat game records for the website where each information will be displayed nicely. I understand that there are certain things players want to know about what is being listed, such as;
average pricing, past transactions, etc.

How far have I come?
I am able to retrieve this information and partially display information about the auctioned items and player records. The next steps:
  • Host the website.
  • Show further information about each item when clicking on one of those cards, which opens a popup with all the information gathered about the item.
  • Ability to search by item name and price tag range.
  • Add a second page for the leaderboards.
    Capture.PNG
I need your help!
I am rallying survival mains specially, and the survival community itself. Your knowledge of the gamemode can make this tool reliable. Every little feedback contributes in a step forward towards enhancing the understanding of the economy and keep track of things important for you. If you are interested in giving a helping hand, please send me a DM on the forums, in-game or in discord: Quorizza!!#2002 and we proceed onwards from there.

The ultimate goal is to give out as much useful information as possible across the whole network with the advancement of the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.