Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A new team arrises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #21
Your In game name: Jaywiz
What rank do you have on survival: Foxking
When did you join survival: 2013
How often are you on survival: I don't play at the moment but if I join you can help me get started.
What is your swords level (/swords): 0
What is your archery level (/archery): 0
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: Fighter
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): No
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): I have gear from /kit.
/Accepted

I have seen your YT videos and you are incredible at pvp!!! I would love you in the team, next time I see you (I friended you so ill know when you're on) I will get you some p4 gear!

thanks for applying

PerfectTen

Your In game name: PerfectTen
What rank do you have on survival: Member
When did you join survival: Around about May 2014 on a different account (_BlockDigger_)
How often are you on survival: I'll try and be on as much as possible, maybe everyday
What is your swords level (/swords): 1, I don't PvP, I'm quite the builder, but I do sometimes.
What is your archery level (/archery): 1, don't trust me with a bow.
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: I wouldn't mind being a builder or miner, but I may like miner more.
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): I would never be in Empire.
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): Full normal dia armour and dia sword normal

I hope I can join, #WarriorsForever

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #25
Your In game name: PerfectTen
When did you join survival: Around about May 2014 on a different account (_BlockDigger_)
How often are you on survival: I'll try and be on as much as possible, maybe everyday
What is your swords level (/swords): 1, I don't PvP, I'm quite the builder, but I do sometimes.
What is your archery level (/archery): 1, don't trust me with a bow.
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: I wouldn't mind being a builder or miner, but I may like miner more.
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): I would never be in Empire.
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): Full normal dia armour and dia sword normal

I hope I can join, #WarriorsForever
/accepted

we will get things settled next time i see you in game

Your In game name: Chaos_Recker37
When did you join survival: A few days ago, thx to Derms
How often are you on survival: As often as possible
What is your swords level (/swords): 29
What is your archery level (/archery): 11
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: Fighter
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): No
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): Full P4, working on maxed sword

Thread starter #27
/accepted

tell me when you get ur op sword

and if possible get an op bow

Isabel

The warriors is the team that is going to end empire once and for all!

It has been going for less than 10 hours and we have already gained 8 members! It is growing fast and there will be lots of perks for you if you want to join it!

If you do join it we will give you prot 4 gear withing 2-3 days of your arrival, that is something ksmudger and Hans would never dream of doing!

If you would like to join please copy this template and Fill it out in either a pm with me or on a comment on this forum

Your In game name:Snowglobe10
What rank do you have on survival:Skyfox
When did you join survival:2015
How often are you on survival: everyday
What is your swords level (/swords):37
What is your archery level (/archery):7
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder:Fighter
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team):Yes..
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword):prot 3 Diamond gear Pretty good axe

Remember if you join this team you will be rewarded greatly, and almost everyone gets accepted

If you are currently in empire and you want to be a spy for us please put your application in a pm with me

Thanks!

-Derms
Thx Dermsss

Your In game name: DaddyMarix
What rank do you have on survival: Shadowfax
When did you join survival: Idk like 5 minutes ago
How often are you on survival:? I don't play at all
What is your swords level (/swords): 0
What is your archery level (/archery): 0
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: I want to be a miner because diving in lava seems to be fun from reviews.
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): Nup
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): Leather armour, stone sword. Someone stole my steak.

Your In game name: Ksmudger
What rank do you have on survival: fxokieng emeror!!!
When did you join survival: january 12
How often are you on survival: i em on ever thurday for 14 minetes
What is your swords level (/swords): 69,000
What is your archery level (/archery): 69,000
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: fightur!!!1
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): ofc
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): I have everything lol.

o pls plz pls acept i wan to joiin!!!!1
Plz remove 69,000 and add instead OVER 9000

Your In game name: HoneyPvP
What rank do you have on survival: MysticFox
When did you join survival:4years ago
How often are you on survival: I played allllllllllot but sadly I moved and I couldn't play cause I didn't have wifi
What is your swords level (/swords):I have no clue
What is your archery level (/archery):I have no clue
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: miner and fighter
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): Nah Ksm hates me with a passion and I killed em
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): Full prot 4 maxed sword and maxed bow

Thread starter #33
Your In game name: HoneyPvP
What rank do you have on survival: MysticFox
When did you join survival:4years ago
How often are you on survival: I played allllllllllot but sadly I moved and I couldn't play cause I didn't have wifi
What is your swords level (/swords):I have no clue
What is your archery level (/archery):I have no clue
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: miner and fighter
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): Nah Ksm hates me with a passion and I killed em
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): Full prot 4 maxed sword and maxed bow
/Accepted

You are going into TheWarriors as a miner, you may be able to change your rank in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.