Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A new team arrises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
The warriors is the team that is going to end empire once and for all!

It has been going for less than 10 hours and we have already gained 8 members! It is growing fast and there will be lots of perks for you if you want to join it!

If you do join it we will give you prot 4 gear withing 2-3 days of your arrival, that is something ksmudger and Hans would never dream of doing!

If you would like to join please copy this template and Fill it out in either a pm with me or on a comment on this forum

Your In game name:
What rank do you have on survival:
When did you join survival:
How often are you on survival
What is your swords level (/swords):
What is your archery level (/archery):
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder:
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team):
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword):

Remember if you join this team you will be rewarded greatly, and almost everyone gets accepted

If you are currently in empire and you want to be a spy for us please put your application in a pm with me

Thanks!

-Derms

Banned #2
Your In game name: Ksmudger
What rank do you have on survival: fxokieng emeror!!!
When did you join survival: january 12
How often are you on survival: i em on ever thurday for 14 minetes
What is your swords level (/swords): 69,000
What is your archery level (/archery): 69,000
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: fightur!!!1
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): ofc
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): I have everything lol.

o pls plz pls acept i wan to joiin!!!!1

The warriors is the team that is going to end empire once and for all!

It has been going for less than 10 hours and we have already gained 8 members! It is growing fast and there will be lots of perks for you if you want to join it!

If you do join it we will give you prot 4 gear withing 2-3 days of your arrival, that is something ksmudger and Hans would never dream of doing!

If you would like to join please copy this template and Fill it out in either a pm with me or on a comment on this forum

Your In game name:
What rank do you have on survival:
When did you join survival:
How often are you on survival
What is your swords level (/swords):
What is your archery level (/archery):
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder:
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team):
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword):

Remember if you join this team you will be rewarded greatly, and almost everyone gets accepted

If you are currently in empire and you want to be a spy for us please put your application in a pm with me

Thanks!

-Derms
LOL YOU'RE SO FUCKED

Mortae

Your In game name: Ksmudger
What rank do you have on survival: fxokieng emeror!!!
When did you join survival: january 12
How often are you on survival: i em on ever thurday for 14 minetes
What is your swords level (/swords): 69,000
What is your archery level (/archery): 69,000
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: fightur!!!1
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): ofc
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): I have everything lol.

o pls plz pls acept i wan to joiin!!!!1
Are you 5yrs old or just generally dumb?

...Probably both, sorry :(

What on earth did this thread come to.. can a person not just make a team type a thing? If you dislike everything that the team stands for, can you not just leave it be? Yes, there's a 99% chance that this team will die out, but you don't have to be a piece of **** about it.

Your In game name: ABchickie27
What rank do you have on survival: Member used to have donater (got taken away :) )
When did you join survival: 2/8/2024
How often are you on survival: mostly once a week sometimes im not
What is your swords level (/swords): 415
What is your archery level (/archery): 117
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: fighter caz I suck at mining and building
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): No
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): armor: p1 diamond, BOW: normal bow, SWORD: Sharp 3, fire aspect 1 unbreaking 2
Im joining because I need to join a good team :)

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #11
Your In game name: ABchickie27
What rank do you have on survival: Member used to have donater (got taken away :) )
When did you join survival: 2/8/2024
How often are you on survival: mostly once a week sometimes im not
What is your swords level (/swords): 415
What is your archery level (/archery): 117
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: fighter caz I suck at mining and building
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): No
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): armor: p1 diamond, BOW: normal bow, SWORD: Sharp 3, fire aspect 1 unbreaking 2
Im joining because I need to join a good team :)
I believe that you have been in empire before...

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #12
Your In game name: Vlastyz
What rank do you have on survival: Member
When did you join survival: 3 years ago
How often are you on survival once a month, maybe twice if someone is lucky :)
What is your swords level (/swords): 1
What is your archery level (/archery):2
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder:Anything
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): Empire mY ***
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): Stone sword, leather pants, I have string for a bow if that counts...

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #13
Your In game name: Vlastyz
What rank do you have on survival: Member
When did you join survival: 3 years ago
How often are you on survival once a month, maybe twice if someone is lucky :)
What is your swords level (/swords): 1
What is your archery level (/archery):2
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder:Anything
Have you ever been in empire (This will not decrease your chances of being in the team): Empire mY ***
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): Stone sword, leather pants, I have string for a bow if that counts...
Do you actually want to join????

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #19
I was for like a week then I quit then I kept going in and out and then I gave up hope
[doublepost=1486172255,1486172225][/doublepost]But I really want to join tho please
/Accepted.

You must try to be on more often though ok???
and we gotta get you better gear

Your In game name: Jaywiz
What rank do you have on survival: Foxking
When did you join survival: 2013
How often are you on survival: I don't play at the moment but if I join you can help me get started.
What is your swords level (/swords): 0
What is your archery level (/archery): 0
Would you like to be a fighter, miner, or a builder: Fighter
What is the best gear you have (example: Full prot 4 diamond gear. Maxed bow, maxed sword): I have gear from /kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.