Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A little bit about me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm Joey aka Creeperslayer693. I like to play video games and right now Minecraft has been one of the ones I play frequently. I play with my two friends Jai and Maddie. We all play on the survival server together. Aside from the video games, I like to eat food. My favorite food is pizza and Burgers loaded with everything (ketchup, onions, Mustard, Ext.). In conclusion, I really hope to get into the Foxcraft server like I have with other servers in the past.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hi, I'm Joey aka Creeperslayer693. I like to play video games and right now Minecraft has been one of the ones I play frequently. I play with my two friends Jai and Maddie. We all play on the survival server together. Aside from the video games, I like to eat food. My favorite food is pizza and Burgers loaded with everything (ketchup, onions, Mustard, Ext.). In conclusion, I really hope to get into the Foxcraft server like I have with other servers in the past.
Welcome! :D

planecool

Friend
Donator
welcome :p

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Hello creeper and welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay

Ps. I like food too, A LOT

Welcome to forums, Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.