Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

_Kiingz_ 50k Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey staff team. Yesterday I bought a alt on kitpvp for 50k in game money. They scammed me for 50k and they kept the account. I know on kitpvp scamming is allowed but this goes beyond in game. Please help me get the 50k. I beg you that you can give it back to me. Ive learned from my mistake and am just asking for another chance. Please give me the 50k back. Thank you for reading and have a good day.

Doje [Lee]

Banned #2
Hey staff team. Yesterday I bought a alt on kitpvp for 50k in game money. They scammed me for 50k and they kept the account. I know on kitpvp scamming is allowed but this goes beyond in game. Please help me get the 50k. I beg you that you can give it back to me. Ive learned from my mistake and am just asking for another chance. Please give me the 50k back. Thank you for reading and have a good day.
Deal with it m9. They aren't gonna do anything to help. Besides, the knowledge you gained from this experience is more important then an account.

sips

Donator
I don't believe your items can be given back to you unless you have some kind of proof.

scuhm

Donator
The staff can't just give you the money back :/ unfortunately nothing can be done in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.