Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

4kids censorship much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ok so for some odd reason the word "analysis" counts as a swear in chat... Cloak you better have an explanation for this cause that is just plain stupid

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
It's just vague code. If it were more specific, it would probably work. There's no stopping filter circumvention, and not being able to use certain non-swear words is just a nuisance at this point.

Thread starter #15
Hard to breath in a furry suit. Fuking furrys piss me off
It actually surprises me just how many times people will keep using that same **** from what? months ago? Please take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and think long and hard how you sunk this ******* low

Thread starter #16
I ain't gonna start with this again if there's any admin online right now please /close this thread cause I am done dealing with brainless retards like Beast here

Baest

Donator
Banned #18
It actually surprises me just how many times people will keep using that same **** from what? months ago? Please take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and think long and hard how you sunk this ******* low
I took a look in the mirror and got hard. Didn’t realise it wasn’t a mirror but a picture of you’re mom.

Fuken fury

Baest

Donator
Banned #19
I ain't gonna start with this again if there's any admin online right now please /close this thread cause I am done dealing with brainless retards like Beast here
Calls me a brainless ****** whilst this person dresses up as an f**king beast himself..

Status
Not open for further replies.