Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

3 times banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello there,
I thought that if someone got 3 times banned, he/she couldn't ever join again. I thought this because on the Foxcraft Store you can only buy 3 unbans, as you can see here:
unban.png
I have seen some people get 4/5 times unbanned, what I think it's very annoying. It gives me the feeling that Foxcraft only wants money, that they don't care that much if there are hackers. Here three examples:

ban.png
ban2.png
ban3.png

Maybe it's a bug, I don't know for sure, but please fix this. I don't want to record the same hacker 4/5 times. It's not only recording, but it's also annoying to play against hackers. I also have noticed that many hackers say: "Well, I don't care if I get banned, it's only 4 dollars." So it's maybe better if the prices get higher, although you lose players.

Last edited:
That are records from 5-6 weeks ago mate
[doublepost=1480257236,1480257186][/doublepost]And like i sad i got already banned for that 2 records

Thread starter #7
That are records from 5-6 weeks ago mate
[doublepost=1480257236,1480257186][/doublepost]And like i sad i got already banned for that 2 records
And then? I'm not saying that you are hacking right now. That's not why this thread has been made.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
x_Tullio_x you dont even buy the unbans yourself you scrub
[doublepost=1480257622,1480257472][/doublepost]Plz perm ban Tullio

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Hello there,
I thought that if someone got 3 times banned, he/she couldn't ever join again. I thought this because on the Foxcraft Store you can only buy 3 unbans, as you can see here:
View attachment 2499
I have seen some people get 4/5 times unbanned, what I think it's very annoying. It gives me the feeling that Foxcraft only wants money, that they don't care that much if there are hackers. Here three examples:

View attachment 2500
View attachment 2501
View attachment 2502

Maybe it's a bug, I don't know for sure, but please fix this. I don't want to record the same hacker 4/5 times. It's not only recording, but it's also annoying to play against hackers. I also have noticed that many hackers say: "Well, I don't care if I get banned, it's only 4 dollars." So it's maybe better if the prices get higher, although you lose players.
You can create as many unban appeals as you want so if you run out of unbans maybe you will be lucky and get unbanned by making an appeal on the forums. Thats probably why some people have that many bans. Or it is just a glitch I am not sure xD

Ayza

Friend
Donator
If someone gets banned 4 times for hacking and appeals the 4th time i dont think the staff would accept that bcuz he obv hacked too many times

Thread starter #11
You can create as many unban appeals as you want so if you run out of unbans maybe you will be lucky and get unbanned by making an appeal on the forums. Thats probably why some people have that many bans. Or it is just a glitch I am not sure xD
He hasn't appealed, he told me that

How has this chat gone to talking about a person being banned anyways they should have it to where if you are banned over 4 times then you are no longer allowed to play on the server as you will be ip banned

Mechz

Friend
Donator
How has this chat gone to talking about a person being banned anyways they should have it to where if you are banned over 4 times then you are no longer allowed to play on the server as you will be ip banned
It's funny that you're saying that when you've been banned 5 times.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #16
Idk but o think after the unban things you can ban apeal but I'm not 100%

i like how mech just came and roasted People
[doublepost=1480807147,1480807111][/doublepost]Mech im a donator wheres my tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.