Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

$100 Giftcard for any online store giveaway - Goodbye - Ksmudger - Tyrone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
As you can tell by the title, I am quitting Foxcraft. It's been a long run from 2013 to 2019. And it's an emotional day for me. So In the process, I am going to give away $100 for the Foxcraft store or any online store on the internet.
@_Super_Hans_ Thanks for all the good times, you've been my friend since 2013.
@Clazzo Thanks for being my true true friend and supporting Empire on Survival.
@everyone Thanks for making Foxcraft a pleasant and happy environment for me.
Goodbye all, I'm sorry for quitting. I hope everyone can forgive me. I love you all.

To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is like this post, and type the following words (yes I put it in a spoiler to build tension to quitting, $100 is a lot of money)
1554151144959.png 1554151429917.png 1554151487745.png 1554151772221.png 1554151645481.png
1554150983721.png

dude your dad is yelling at you to turn your PC off man. dude, he's so mad that you escaped from your carer. I'm worried about you bro...

Banned #5
As you can tell by the title, I am quitting Foxcraft. It's been a long run from 2013 to 2019. And it's an emotional day for me. So In the process, I am going to give away $100 for the Foxcraft store or any online store on the internet.
Goodbye all, I'm sorry for quitting. I hope everyone can forgive me. I love you all.

To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is like this post, and type the following words (yes I put it in a spoiler to build tension to quitting, $100 is a lot of money)
ok i hope i win! LMAO

Thread starter Banned #6
Moderators removed some of the content, this is outrageous.

Just gimmi love

Give me money (even if it's April 1st I still want money)

Wow ksm leaving fox, never expected (April fools). We have a different survival now (Until you come back). But if you are actually leaving, farewell teamate! (I swear to god sometimes you can be toxic as hell but we still tolerate you ;)) (Who will be toxic if you’re not here lmao.) (Anyways this message is too complex bye noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.