Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

10$ Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to win bc i am a new member, joint maybe a week ago and i like this server a lot and i think that 10 euro gift card could help me and my friend make a wonderful island.
mc nam is gangsterbrothers
dc name is: steve-dood-je #4106

Hey, how nice that you're hosting this giveaway! :D I want to win because ever since I joined Foxcraft a few weeks ago, I've been getting really drawn into Oneblock. I enjoy playing in this community a lot and I'm looking to improve and upgrade my island.

My mc name is AlwaysEline, my discord is Flú#5540

Jordy_04

Hello Everyone,

I just found a 10$ giftcard and i don't need something on a gamemode so i decided to give it away!:eek:

How To Win?

1. Like this post
2. Follow my account
3. Explain why you want to win
5. tell what your mc username is
4. Tell what your discord is

This will end at 11-4-2022 11 AM.
O almost forget, share it <3
GoodLuck

More + bigger Giveaways are comming
1 i did
2 i also did
3 I would like to win the 10$ giftcard. I would buy a rank for someone who is new to the server on any gamemode he want. With the rest of the money i will buy keys.
4 jordy#7193
5 Jordy_04

Hello Everyone,

I just found a 10$ giftcard and i don't need something on a gamemode so i decided to give it away!:eek:

How To Win?

1. Like this post
2. Follow my account
3. Explain why you want to win
5. tell what your mc username is
4. Tell what your discord is

This will end at 11-4-2022 11 AM.
O almost forget, share it <3
GoodLuck

More + bigger Giveaways are comming
I would use this to get a collector minion and rabbit rank to help me with my future in ob. also the shop has only recently been accessible for bedrock so I couldn't get anything from the shop.

Name : *Baraa_Gaming743

Discord : Potato Gaming#3513

_Bobbel

i really want to buy a minion cause it takes a long time to do with vote points
ign: _Bobbel
dc: Bobbel#0084

KittieFling

My parents dont let me buy stuff online on anything, and ive been wanting foxgoddess on survival for a *long* time, so thats why. It will benefit me greatly.
IGN: KittiePhan
Did i follow you? Yes!
Did i like this post? Yes!
Discord: ~kittie~#8678

minecraft: maudxscholten
discord maud#4159
want to help new players out and some of the money towards my oneblock island :)

I want to buy legendary keys and give the stuff i dont need to random people (mostly people without ranks cuz they deserver a little suprise)
Ign: TropicGamerNL
Dc: TropicGamerNL#2583

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #34
Hey, how nice that you're hosting this giveaway! :D I want to win because ever since I joined Foxcraft a few weeks ago, I've been getting really drawn into Oneblock. I enjoy playing in this community a lot and I'm looking to improve and upgrade my island.

My mc name is AlwaysEline, my discord is Flú#5540
Congratulations!

You got the 10$ giftcard,
Enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.