Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

1.11.2 Updates and Christmas message! [50% Off Sale]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Hello!

Santa claus has went ahead and updated our Survival, Anarchy and Creative servers to 1.11.2!
Whilst doing that he also fixed quite a few bugs on these 3 servers. Details will be posted later in the changelogs. Sale is now at 50% off.

I also would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hopefully Santa has brought you everything you wished for and you all get to spend some quality time with your friends and family.

Thanks for a wonderful 2016, and we're all looking forward to an even better 2017.

Happy Holidays
- Cloakfox

Last edited:

planecool

Friend
Donator

Hello!

Santa claus has went ahead and updated our Survival, Anarchy and Creative servers to 1.11.2!
Whilst doing that he also fixed quite a few bugs on these 3 servers. Details will be posted later in the changelogs. Sale is now at 50% off.

I also would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hopefully Santa has brought you everything you wished for and you all get to spend some quality time with your friends and family.

Thanks for a wonderful 2016, and we're all looking forward to an even better 2017.

Happy Holidays
- Cloakfox
Merry Christmas @cloakfox, @MasterSniper, @ShadowKiller, @Mechz and @jayxkrazies

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Haha happy holidays to everyone.

Me and my whole family are semi-sick and I lost power Christmas morning.

"all my little pedestrians are getting money for christmas so why not make a 50% off sale because i know everyone's gonna buy ranks and **** around christmas"

SMART

Status
Not open for further replies.