Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

08-04-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Survival:
  • Increased /wild range from 5.5k to 8.5k
  • Miner minions can no longer mine containers (thanks @MisterMel) [Next auto reboot]
  • Disabled placement of minions with left click (thanks @MisterMel) [Next auto reboot]
  • Smoll performance improvement to trashbins (thanks nowaha) [Next auto reboot]
  • Fixed not being able to teleport to a random player warp when no other players are online (with active warp) [Next auto reboot]
  • Fixed lag spikes when unclaiming all claims (thanks @MisterMel)
  • Added tab completion for chat game leaderboard command /chatgamelb [Next auto reboot]
Kingdoms:
  • In order to invade/raid a kingdom now, you must first declare the kingdom as an enemy (thanks nowaha)
  • Miner minions can no longer mine containers (thanks @MisterMel)
  • Disabled placement of minions with left click (thanks @MisterMel) [Next auto reboot]
  • Smoll performance improvement to trashbins (thanks nowaha)
  • Fixed not being able to teleport to a random player warp when no other players are online (with active warp) [Next auto reboot]
  • Added tab completion for chat game leaderboard command /chatgamelb [Next auto reboot]
  • Updated nametags, added role name
  • Increased range of /wild by +3k blocks
Skyblock:
  • Miner minions can no longer mine containers (thanks @MisterMel) [Next auto reboot]
Oneblock:
  • Added island border (same as skyblock) [Next auto reboot]
Creative:
  • Disabled placement of minions with right click (thanks @MisterMel) [Next auto reboot]
Proxy:
  • Updated bedrock support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.