Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

★☯ αи σffιςιαℓ ιитяσ∂υςтισи ☯★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
hopefully that epic font was one of the reasons you clicked this thread. :p

Hello Foxcraft Community!

Today I've decided to create an official introduction for myself, to be more clear and stuff. Enjoy if you get to the end. :)

WHO AM I?

Well, I'm Glazed, but you can call me Caleb if you'd like to. I'm 12 years old, and will be turning 13 on the 8th of April this year (2016) :) . I've played Foxcraft since late 2013, and I've loved the server ever since. I've had 2 bans, one recently in January of this year for advertisement on another account, and one in July/August of 2014, which saddened me deeply because of my actions taken that day (also for advertising). I live in a small town in Louisiana, which I love. I love living in Louisiana, we never get freezing cold weather, we have the amazing New Orleans, and we have nice beaches. Let's not forget we're not too far away from beautiful states such as Florida and Texas!

WHAT ARE SOME OF MY HOBBIES?

I really enjoy playing Foxcraft, mainly Skyblock and Prison, but I'm open to playing anything. I enjoy listening to music, and watching different films. Some of my favorite artists include: ZAYN, Panic! At the Disco, twenty one pilots, The Weeknd, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, and Troye Sivan. Some of my favorite films include: The Breakfast Club, All Terminator Films (besides Salvation), Oculus, and Forest Gump.

WHAT MAKES ME LIKE Foxcraft?

I really love the Foxcraft community heavily, because of the generous Staff that can help you with any issue available, and such a great administration team. I'd like to give a big thank you to @Affixes for completing a lot of suggestions or bug reports, and doing a lot of behind the scenes work for the server. (For those that dislike him, if he wasn't here all work could end up piling up on cloak and this server could go down, because cloak has a lot of work he has to do + his internship). I'd also like to give a huge shout out to @cloakfox for 2 reasons, A: Being the reason I'm on the server and on forums, and B: For always following through with what he says. Cloak never gives up on the server, no matter how many times the whole server gets OP'd, or if the forums files gets deleted, he keeps going. Thank you guys!

WHO ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT I'M CLOSE TO?

Oh lord. Enjoy this large list.

@IceeyBacon
@Baileyy
@MacmillanGC
@Dansors
@jayxkrazies
@Hyllus
@DontPaanic
@11kobeer
@Baebee69
@Sabotage_
@MechPotato
@Baest
@Divisi
@Monique_momo101
@TH3R3ALNYCOD3
@DjQueen
@LenniCraftMC
@LiamLizardG
@iRobot_

and many, many more.

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope to see you on the server soon!

stay rad,

GlazedBear

Today I've decided to create an official introduction for myself, to be more clear and stuff. Enjoy if you get to the end. :)

WHO AM I?

Well, I'm Glazed, but you can call me Caleb if you'd like to. I'm 12 years old, and will be turning 13 on the 8th of April this year (2016) :) . I've played Foxcraft since late 2013, and I've loved the server ever since. I've had 2 bans, one recently in January of this year for advertisement on another account, and one in July/August of 2014, which saddened me deeply because of my actions taken that day (also for advertising). I live in a small town in Louisiana, which I love. I love living in Louisiana, we never get freezing cold weather, we have the amazing New Orleans, and we have nice beaches. Let's not forget we're not too far away from beautiful states such as Florida and Texas!

I really enjoy playing Foxcraft, mainly Skyblock and Prison, but I'm open to playing anything. I enjoy listening to music, and watching different films. Some of my favorite artists include: ZAYN, Panic! At the Disco, twenty one pilots, The Weeknd, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, and Troye Sivan. Some of my favorite films include: The Breakfast Club, All Terminator Films (besides Salvation), Oculus, and Forest Gump.

I really love the Foxcraft community heavily, because of the generous Staff that can help you with any issue available, and such a great administration team. I'd like to give a big thank you to @Affixes for completing a lot of suggestions or bug reports, and doing a lot of behind the scenes work for the server. (For those that dislike him, if he wasn't here all work could end up piling up on cloak and this server could go down, because cloak has a lot of work he has to do + his internship). I'd also like to give a huge shout out to @cloakfox for 2 reasons, A: Being the reason I'm on the server and on forums, and B: For always following through with what he says. Cloak never gives up on the server, no matter how many times the whole server gets OP'd, or if the forums files gets deleted, he keeps going. Thank you guys!

@IceeyBacon
@Baileyy
@MacmillanGC
@Dansors
@jayxkrazies
@Hyllus
@DontPaanic
@11kobeer
@Baebee69
@Sabotage_
@MechPotato
@Baest
@Divisi
@Monique_momo101
@TH3R3ALNYCOD3
@DjQueen
@LenniCraftMC
@LiamLizardG
@iRobot_

and many, many more.

stay rad,

GlazedBear
Nice to get to know you more! Welcome!

Thread starter #12

Thanks Ghostly. :)

Welcome! I'm glad to see another twenty one pilots fan. ;)

yess!

WhaleCum to the server and forums again

Thanks! =D

Nice to get to know you more! Welcome!

Thank you Grace! :)

Hello, Caleb! Learned some new things about you!

YAY! Hi, Stella! :D

Oh yay thanks for getting my alt banned :D

no problem m9

Почему я не в списке вы педик?:confused:

uwotm8?

sup ricky dicky <3

Nook. *nods*

Thanks Monique!

Thread starter #19
its not in order sorry babes

but i do need to remove some ppl! *rolls-eyes*

Doje [Lee]

Banned #20

WHO AM I?

@IceeyBacon
@Baileyy
@MacmillanGC
@Dansors
@jayxkrazies
@Hyllus
@DontPaanic
@11kobeer
@Baebee69
@Sabotage_
@MechPotato
@Baest
@Divisi
@Monique_momo101
@TH3R3ALNYCOD3
@DjQueen
@LenniCraftMC
@LiamLizardG
@iRobot_

and many, many more.

stay rad,

GlazedBear
yeh feken cont m99 get ur own jokes m99 fancy text was my idea!!111

Well, cum to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.