Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

!!! €15 BUYCRAFT GIVEAWAY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

O183

Thread starter #1
English:

Dear Foxcraft Community,

I'm Robin and today I'm giving away €15 buycraft, you can buy everything you want with it. (Foxcraft buycraft shop only!)
How to enter the giveaway:
All you have to do is reply to this massage and mention your discord name+gamertag and minecraft in game name.

Goodluck everyone!!

Dutch:

Geachte Foxcraft Community,

Ik ben Robin en vandaag geef ik €15 buycraft weg, je kan er alles mee kopen. (Geldt alleen voor de Foxcraft buycraft shop!)
Hoe je moet deelnemen aan de giveaway:
Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is, reageren op dit bericht en je minecraft naam en discord naam+gamertag te vermelden.

Heel veel succes iedereen!!

Deathline: 18th of january (Monday) 4 p.m!! Deathline: 18 januari (Maandag) 16:00 s' middags!!

-Discord: zRxbiin#4823
-Minecraft: zRxbiin

English:

Dear Foxcraft Community,

I'm Robin and today I'm giving away €15 buycraft, you can buy everything you want with it. (Foxcraft buycraft shop only!)
How to enter the giveaway:
All you have to do is reply to this massage and mention your discord name+gamertag and minecraft in game name.

Goodluck everyone!!

Dutch:

Geachte Foxcraft Community,

Ik ben Robin en vandaag geef ik €15 buycraft weg, je kan er alles mee kopen. (Geldt alleen voor de Foxcraft buycraft shop!)
Hoe je moet deelnemen aan de giveaway:
Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is, reageren op dit bericht en je minecraft naam en discord naam+gamertag te vermelden.

Heel veel succes iedereen!!

Deathline: 18th of january (Monday) 4 p.m!! Deathline: 18 januari (Maandag) 16:00 s' middags!!

-Discord: zRxbiin#4823
-Minecraft: zRxbiin

Status
Not open for further replies.