Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WTH! are you kidding me

Anyone agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I just got on the newly "Updated" factions server and lets just say i think it looks great but other then that its worse then before i mean YOU HAVE TO BUY A WHOLE NEW RANK TO HAVE A RANK ON FACTIONS!!!! WTH is this!! I already bought Skyfox now you want more money this is just plain STUPIDITY Ill take this back if you allow normal ranks on factions but I am greatly disapointed in you Foxcraft. pls fix this!:mad:

-Nate
[doublepost=1457982741,1457982693][/doublepost]Love the new website btw ;)

If you have purchased your "skyfox" rank just for factions, PM me in private to transfer it to Factions, this means you lose the rank on the other servers though.

Thread starter #3
thanks but i mean i think if you play 30 buck you should get your rank on all servers :(

Thread starter #5
If you have purchased your "skyfox" rank just for factions, PM me in private to transfer it to Factions, this means you lose the rank on the other servers though.
oops gotta remember to reply not start new thread lol *facepalm*
[doublepost=1457982986,1457982943][/doublepost]
Sorry this is our new system, this way we can offer ranks for a cheaper price too.
i know just seems unfair to me but thats just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.