Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Why yes, yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its against the rules, yet you admitted to using it. Isn't that a bit of a double standard?
It was not mine, it was kims, he said wear this so people know you are a reff. Also, it was only a diamond helmet with no enchants. The stuff you guys were wearing ( p4 iron ) is better than normal diamond.

Thread starter #24
It was not mine, it was kims, he said wear this so people know you are a reff. Also, it was only a diamond helmet with no enchants. The stuff you guys were wearing ( p4 iron ) is better than normal diamond.
no one told anyone anything about refferees having diamond helmets.

Thread starter #28
I unignored you though.... You knew that too.
after about a week...
[doublepost=1470810764,1470809149][/doublepost]UPDATE:

I said I'm giving free kits and ninjastar IMMEDIATELY says LIES... i gave everyone who asked kits kits, and he STILL says I'm lying. This is the kind of player bias I'm talking about.
[doublepost=1470810893][/doublepost]may I remind you all THIS is the same player that calls me an *** and reports me every day

Attachments

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Can someone close this plox? these kids are getting way to many posts from this and they can just continue this in a form of private msging or something....

Mechz

Friend
Donator
I'm going to close this chat due to flame war, if you guys want to argue please take it to pm or don't argue at all.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.