Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Which Team do u want?

Which team do you want? Empire or NewOrder?

• Empire

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • NewOrder

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not necessarily a part of the empire, I'm just a guy that gets permission to loot in exchange for loot.
[doublepost=1482427554][/doublepost]
Lmao I did all the city searching.
WELL YA KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE ONE THAT SEARCHES FOR THE BOOTY BE LIKE "SWIGGITY SWOOTy"

Donator
Not only that.. They have more p4 sets, sharp 5 swords etc. And Ksm know's how to lead a team!
Who cares that you have more god sets, we dont need them to kick all ur ***'s in pvp, neither do we need more members. Empire might be bigger and have more resources, but we can kick all their ***'s in pvp. NEW ORDER FTW

Banned #24
I'm not necessarily a part of the empire, I'm just a guy that gets permission to loot in exchange for loot.
[doublepost=1482427554][/doublepost]
Lmao I did all the city searching.
Whatever, you didn't get the majority of anything for me, I've got everything myself.

Mallet5

Eh Atomices.. My boys said they will join up with us, I got about 15 close friends from back in school. I showed a few of them around my private sky bases and bunkers late last night. If you see anyone around wearing similar skins to mine they are with me.

Eh Atomices.. My boys said they will join up with us, I got about 15 close friends from back in school. I showed a few of them around my private sky bases and bunkers late last night. If you see anyone around wearing similar skins to mine they are with me.
Okay , they are good with us right ?

Mallet5

Well, I hate to do this, but I most likely wont be on that often anymore. Reason is I just got offered a job at a Distribution Center near where I live. I gotta make that cash flow tho.

Banned #35
So, what you're saying is, a new, less experienced group has more members than an older, more experienced one?
No we just have less, OP experienced players, they have more but less experienced players, and a few of our members left as well.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #36
Is the first picture the members of the.... oh wait folks, let me rephrase that, "member" of the "NewOrder"

Derms

Donator
The weakest member in empire could easily take out the strongest member in the New Order, and keep all of their hearts in the process!

Banned #39
NewOrder seems preatty, but, what are theese "Teams"? I heard a lot about Empire, could you explain please?
The Empire is a team, we're a nation who currently has the #1 spot in terms of strength and power, our methods of fighting and controlling our team is very effective and has been proved to do so with other battles we'd had with other groups of players, there's a ranking system in which you can do certain tasks for us in order to be ranked up. I am personally the leader of The Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.