Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

When @producing got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
LOL I played the song and my phone's volume was all the way up, my mom yelled at me, "CAN YOU TURN THAT DOWN FOR A MINUTE?!" xDDD

On a serious note honestly this thread makes you look immature, as well as the fact it wasn't nessocery, it will only cause more drama.

Thread starter Banned #17
On a serious note honestly this thread makes you look immature, as well as the fact it wasn't nessocery, it will only cause more drama.
On the other note, I don't really care. He kept hating on the server yet he wouldn't leave, I've told/asked cloak countless times if I could ban him. Now that hes banned, I couldn't be more happy. You might go like: "well other countless players are hating on the server too!" yes, this is correct. But Danny took it to another level just bothering most of the staff team on snapchat,skype and so on. THe fact that he went this far to get banned just shows of how he literally no life at all. And how can I create anymore drama? I mean hes banned so he wont be seeing this amirite xd? And yes it was necessary, I was literally celebrating when he got banned and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I just wanted to share my happiness with the server. Also everyone knows that I'm not mature at all xd. But whatever, I have spoken if you'd like to continue this so called "drama" then feel free to confront me in a PM. :)

On the other note, I don't really care. He kept hating on the server yet he wouldn't leave, I've told/asked cloak countless times if I could ban him. Now that hes banned, I couldn't be more happy. You might go like: "well other countless players are hating on the server too!" yes, this is correct. But Danny took it to another level just bothering most of the staff team on snapchat,skype and so on. THe fact that he went this far to get banned just shows of how he literally no life at all. And how can I create anymore drama? I mean hes banned so he wont be seeing this amirite xd? And yes it was necessary, I was literally celebrating when he got banned and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I just wanted to share my happiness with the server. Also everyone knows that I'm not mature at all xd. But whatever, I have spoken if you'd like to continue this so called "drama" then feel free to confront me in a PM. :)
Who said I was making drama all I said was it would create it.

Six

Banned #19
I swear when i first saw that ga..
****, no homophobic slurs.
Anyways i hated that piece of ****, he ******* got me banned on forums.. and i always hated him.
But whyd he get banned?

Thread starter Banned #20
I swear when i first saw that ga..
****, no homophobic slurs.
Anyways i hated that piece of ****, he ******* got me banned on forums.. and i always hated him.
But whyd he get banned?
Being extremely annoying to the point we decided to ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.