Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Veni Vidi Vici! Another Empire victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh you people say Ares isnt a ******* religion that’s Greek mythology that has Ares under that title. Without Greek mythology Ares would have its Roman name. Also I’m sure religious discrimination isn’t muteable considering people are talking about being Christian and others be like “I don’t believe in god cause I’m Athiest” bruh atleast give credits in your old fashion roleplay speech to Greek Mythology. Also there’s a reason it’s called “mythology” and Strafe can say that **** cause it has the word myth in it. No discrimination to your beliefs but damn get that **** straight. Oh I also find it funny you created a false religion in MC.

Last edited:
Banned #22
Ares is he who gives us purpose in life....

Empire manifesto, page 33, verse 4, line 2 -
"And he said to his followers; go forth and conquer all those who oppose you."

Lol, let me tell you somethin' kiddo.... If Ares was not real, explain my Religious Settlement Book? Goddamn, don't even understand do you...
Also why tf would 1 Greek god have a separate religion from all others it makes no sense. As well as the fact why would a god give a book to some low life Minecraft believers of a fake religion

Donator
Thread starter Banned #29
Bruh you people say Ares isnt a ******* religion that’s Greek mythology that has Ares under that title. Without Greek mythology Ares would have its Roman name. Also I’m sure religious discrimination isn’t muteable considering people are talking about being Christian and others be like “I don’t believe in god cause I’m Athiest” bruh atleast give credits in your old fashion roleplay speech to Greek Mythology. Also there’s a reason it’s called “mythology” and Strafe can say that **** cause it has the word myth in it. No discrimination to your beliefs but damn get that **** straight. Oh I also find it funny you created a false religion in MC.
How's Ares gonna have it's Roman name when he wouldn't even be seen as a god without the Greeks in the first place lol. Also “I don’t believe in god cause I’m Athiest" isn't religious discrimination. Constantly saying "Ares is fake as ****" and "can we get a L for ares bc hes fake" is.

How's Ares gonna have it's Roman name when he wouldn't even be seen as a god without the Greeks in the first place lol. Also “I don’t believe in god cause I’m Athiest" isn't religious discrimination. Constantly saying "Ares is fake as ****" and "can we get a L for ares bc hes fake" is.
BRUH YOU ARE DUMB, ROMANS HAVE A NAME FOR ARES BECAUSE OF ******* ROMAN MYTHOLOGY YOU CLEARLY GOT A **** GRADE IN HISTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.