Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Thy Hath Returned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Wassup Foxlings.

Many old players might know me as DeadricShadows or DevilMayCry and some even as DeadmcFluffy.
I have been out of the game for some time now and attempted to make a return but due to heavy work load and tafe studies my time was restricted to the point that i could not make it online. But..... For any that do remember me. The ones that like me i say sup my fellow foxlings. For the ones that don't like me i say Suck it up princess cause im not going anywhere this time. xD

Tbh i miss Foxcraft. I have been apart of this great community for around 4 years i believe. 2 years on this acct and 2 on an older acct. Its great to have seen it grow. Some changes bad but most rather good. I cant wait to see what the future brings so Cloak i hope you aim to impress because im counting on you man.

Wassup Foxlings.

Many old players might know me as DeadricShadows or DevilMayCry and some even as DeadmcFluffy.
I have been out of the game for some time now and attempted to make a return but due to heavy work load and tafe studies my time was restricted to the point that i could not make it online. But..... For any that do remember me. The ones that like me i say sup my fellow foxlings. For the ones that don't like me i say Suck it up princess cause im not going anywhere this time. xD

Tbh i miss Foxcraft. I have been apart of this great community for around 4 years i believe. 2 years on this acct and 2 on an older acct. Its great to have seen it grow. Some changes bad but most rather good. I cant wait to see what the future brings so Cloak i hope you aim to impress because im counting on you man.
Welcome back DeadricShadows and I hope you enjoy the Foxcraft that u have missed :)

Wassup Foxlings.

Welcome back!

Wassup Foxlings.

Missed you! So glad your back, yes indeed Foxcraft has so greatly improved and reformed over the years. Welcome back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.